The radar sensor market is expected to grow from $5.95 billion in 2016 to $20.64 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 19.51% between 2017 and 2023.
- Agency -.
“The radar sensor market estimated to grow at a CAGR of 19.51% between 2017 and 2023”
The radar sensor market growth is driven by the increasing focus on safety and security needs in automotive applications, and increasing need for border security systems. This market is further driven by unlocking the wideb and 5G and millimeter wave–based RF system capabilities.
Browse 68 Market Data Tables and 86 Figures spread through 219 Pages and in-depth TOC on "Radar Sensor Market - Global Forecast to 2023"
The major companies involved in the development of radar sensors include:
- Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany)
- Continental AG (Germany)
- Denso Corporation (Japan)
- Delphi Automotive LLP (UK)
- HELLA KGaA Hueck & Co (Germany)
- Autoliv Inc. (Sweden)
- Infineon Technologies AG (Germany)
- Lockheed Martin Corporation (US)
- NXP Semiconductors N.V. (Netherlands)
- Smart Microwave Sensors GmbH (Germany)
Get sample report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=608902 .
- Agency -.
This research study is obliging for following audience:
- Military Radar Equipment Manufacturers
- Automotive Companies
- Sub-component Manufacturers
- Sensor Manufacturers
- Technology Providers
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- Software Solution Providers
- Component Suppliers
- Aerospace & Defense Industry
- Aircraft, Drone, and UAV Manufacturers
Make an Inquiry on “Radar Sensor Market by Type (Imaging, and Non-Imaging), Technology, Component, Band (HF, VHF, and UHF; L, S, C, and X; Ku, K, Ka, V, and W), Range (Short-range, Mid-range, Long-range), Application, Vertical, and Geography - Global Forecast to 2023” research report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/inquire-before-buying?rname=608902 .
“Market for automotive application to hold a major share of the radar sensor market during the forecast period”
Technology has become more advanced and mainly focused on the safety and security needs in various applications such as vehicle collision assistance, industrial and public safety, and robotic assistance. Technological advances permit proactive safety features such as collision mitigation system and vulnerable road user detection.
These increasing features are used for combating the increasing worldwide accidental rate. Due to these reasons, the automotive companies are implementing radar sensors and systems within its cars.
Ask for Report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=608902 .
“Radar sensor market in APAC expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period”
Increasing autonomous car developments in APAC and the growing demand for radar sensors and systems in countries such as China, Japan and India are driving the growth of the radar sensor market. This region has become a global focal point for large investments and business expansion opportunities.
As of 2016, China (with 28,118,794 units), Japan (with 9,204,590 units), South Korea (with 4,228,509 units), and India (with 4,488,965 units) (Source: Production Statistics - OICA) were among the top largest automobile manufacturers worldwide.
Order a copy at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=608902 .
Breakup of the profile of primary participants for the report is as given below:
- By Company Type - Tier 1—45 %, Tier 2—32%, and Tier 3—23%
- By Designation – C-Level Executives—30%, Directors—45%, and Others—25%
- By Region – North America—26%, Europe—40%, APAC—22%, and RoW—12%
From an insight perspective, this report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends), market ranking analysis of top players, value chain analysis, and company profiles, DIVE analysis that comprises and discusses the basic views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the radar sensor market; high-growth regions; and market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market penetration: Comprehensive information on radar sensor offered by the top players in the overall radar sensor market
- Product development/innovation: Detailed insights regarding R&D activities, emerging technologies, and product launches in the radar sensor market
- Market development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets—the report analyzes the markets for radar sensors across regions
- Market diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the overall radar sensor market
- Competitive assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the radar sensor market.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For more information: