Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation Market, Spurred By The Increasing Adoption Of Germicidal UV Light In Various Applications, Predicted To Continue Healthy Growth Till 2022. Market Introduces Germ-Zapping Robot, Kills Germs With UVGI Technology
- Advertising -
Ultraviolet germicidal irradiation (UVGI) is a disinfection method that uses short-wavelength ultraviolet UV C light to kill or inactivate microorganisms by destroying nucleic acids and disrupting their DNA, leaving them unable to perform vital cellular functions. Hospitals are making hefty investments in installing UVGI systems because the high risk of acquiring diseases due to the contamination of water and air.
In addition, restaurants, food joints, air-conditioned offices are adopting these systems to prevent the dangerous possibilities of spreading diseases. Rising in adoption is the main key growth factor of the Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation Market.
- Advertising -
Browse Report at industryarc.com/Report/16990/ultra…ation-market.html
Scope & Regional Forecast of the Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation Market
Development of efficient and advanced technology, rise in the awareness among people, increasing government initiatives across the globe, and growing incidence of hospital acquired infections are the prime growth drivers of the Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation Market. Among all the types, air UV disinfection segment is having the highest growth due to easy usage of UV germicidal lamps and low cost of installation and maintenance.
However, higher cost of the installation and maintenance & UVC germicidal system and lack of skilled labour are the key restraints for the Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation Market. But increasing adoption of UV germicidal irradiation in emerging economies like China, India and others, will create new opportunities for the market.
North America is dominating the Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation Market, due to high prevalence of chronic and infection diseases and technological advancement. Asia-Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth due to rapidly increasing aging population, favourable government policies, rise in consumer awareness, modernization of health-care infrastructure and growing medical tourism industry in developing nations such as China, and India.
Segmentations & Key Players Involved in the Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation Market
The Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation Market can be broken down into various segmentations on the basis of -
- Type: In-Duct Air Disinfection, Recirculation Units, Upper Room Systems, Area/Room Disinfection, Equipment & Packaging Disinfection, Lower Room Disinfection and Others.
- Region: Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America and Rest of the World (RoW).
Some of the key players involved in the Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation Market are as follows:
- American Ultraviolet
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation
- UltraViolet Devices, Inc.
- Volcano Corporation
- Angioscore Ltd.
Why access this report?
* The overall market has been consolidated from the perspective of different geographic locations and key economies for this market.
* Identifies growth sectors and factors driving or constraining the market.
* The market is analyzed based on the key attributes such as the power in the hands of producers and consumers, analysis on the degree of competition, and threats from substitutes and new entrants.
* The study includes the demand of this particular market on a global and regional scale for a six year period of 2016 - 2022, to assess how the market will develop.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: IndustryARC is a Research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 Reports Annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare. IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in ...
For more information: