Fruit Concentrate Market by Fruit Type (Orange, Apple, Pineapple, Banana and Others) by Application (Dairy Products, Juices, Squash, Soft Drinks, Frozen Products and Baby Food), and by Region - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
According to the report Fruits Concentrate Market, published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 38 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2016 to 2021.
Fruit concentrates are most widely used in the beverage industry. They are also used as natural sweeteners and as a substitute for sugar in a variety of applications such as desserts and confectionery items.
They are concentrated by removing water, due to which transportation, shipping, and warehousing becomes easier and less expensive.
North America consumes almost all the locally produced apple concentrate and exports few thousand tons because of trade relations
Fruit concentrates are a convenient and economical alternative to fresh fruits in different applications. Fruit concentrates can have a wide range of applications in various industries.
The bakery and confectionary industries are increasingly using fruit concentrates not only to improve texture and flavor but also to add natural color to the product due to regulations being imposed on usage of artificial colorants.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Fruits Concentrate Market: Fruits Concentrate Market: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…rate-market-468/
Drivers & Restraints
The increasing demand for fruit concentrates in urban cities due to increase in demand for processed food products are driving the market. there is a trend for increasing consumption of ready-to-eat food products in developing countries.
Due to health benefits of fruits people are shifting towards fruits beverages which are also influencing market growth. Industrial demand in order to develop new fruit based products is rapidly rising fruit concentrate market growth.
Although being high in nutrition, these fruit concentrate have high sugar content too, which restricts their use for diabetic people and obese people. As due to a fast paced stressful lifestyle, diabetic cases are increasing which is restraining fruit concentrate market growth.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Fruits Concentrate Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…68/request-sample
Fruits Concentrate Market: Segmentation
By Fruit Type
- Dairy Products
- Soft drinks.
- Frozen Products
- Baby Food.
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…customize-report
Fruits Concentrate Market: Overview
Fruit juices and flavours are highly popular and are in demand over the globe. Various industries require fruit concentrate for different application and products.
The increase in population has a great impact on the global food supply. The food nutrition and quality have been given considerate attention.
Different government and private industries provided continuous efforts to achieve high standards for safe, unadulterated, and nutritive food in order to meet consumer demands with the development of various flavours of fruit concentrates that are appetizing, appealing, and economical by recent high technology and innovative techniques.
Fruit concentrate are available in multiple forms such as clear concentrate, liquid concentrate, frozen concentrate and powdered concentrate. Out of these liquid concentrate is in the highest demand over the globe due to its multiple applications.
Clear concentrate is expected to show significant growth during forecast period.
Among the fruit segment pineapple fruit segment is the largest segment over the globe. Following pineapple is banana segment which is expected to show tremendous growth during forecast period.
In application segment, juice is the leading segment over the globe.
Fruits Concentrate Market: Region-wise Outlook
North America takes the baton in leading the fruit concentrate consumption across the globe. This has the largest market share and the growth of this segment is increasing on a steady pace.
In 2013, the European Union region accounted for two thirds which is about 66% of the of the complete fruit concentrates segment. This percentage is equated to about 6.5 billion liters consumption from EU region alone.
Apart from the juice concentrates, this segment finds its use also in the confectionery and bakery segment in this region to be specific.
Coming to the Asian-Pacific, with the change in the health choices and awareness among people, their preferences are changing their course to healthy and nutritive alternatives. One of the major concerns this region has been facing and is being cautious about is the sugar content in processed foods which is losing the attention of many.
People in this region are concentrating on healthy processed food selections which are now paving the way for growth of the fruit concentrates market here.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Asia-Pacific region?
- What are the drivers, key factors leading the market? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet technological needs currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have restricted market growth for Fruits Concentrate?
- What measures are taken by leading companies to increase market growth?
Fruits Concentrate Market: Key Players
Key players dominating the fruit concentrate market are Kerry Group Plc., AGRANA group, Dohler group, Coca Cola’s minute maid, Capricon, Oceanaa, Acerola, Cherimoya, Lychee and starfruit. Minute maid is leading the orange juice market.
The Coca-Cola Company, and its partners in India, will contribute USD 1.7 BN+ in the agri ecosystem over the next 5 years, spanning the entire supply chain from Grove to Glass through a unique concept called the Fruit Circular Economy.
Reasons to access Fruits Concentrate Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!