This is a comprehensive report on the crude oil refinery industry in Iraq. It provides details on oil refineries such as name, type, operational status, operator apart from capacity data for the major processing units, for all active and planned refineries in Iraq for the period 2012-2022.
- Agency -.
Pune, India, 11thAugust 2017: WiseGuyReports announced addition of new report, titled “Iraq Crude Oil Refinery Outlook to 2022”.
"Iraq Crude Oil Refinery Outlook to 2022", report also offers recent developments and latest contracts awarded in the country’s oil refinery industry.
- Agency -.
- Updated information related to all active and planned refineries in the country, including operator and equity details
- Information on CDU, catalytic cracking and hydrocracking capacities by refinery in the country, where available
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity and IPOs in the country’s crude oil industry, where available
- Latest developments and awarded contracts related to crude oil refineries in the country
What this report offers:
- Gain a strong understanding of the country’s crude oil refining industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast capacity data
- Assess your competitor’s major crude oil refining assets and their performance in the country
- Analyze the latest developments and awarded contracts related to the country’s crude oil refining industry
Table of Content: Key Points
- Table of Contents 1
1.1. List of Tables 2
1.2. List of Figures 3
- Introduction 4
2.1. What is This Report About? 4
2.2. Market Definition 4
- Iraq Refining Industry 5
3.1. Iraq Refining Industry, Key Data 5
3.2. Iraq Refining Industry, Overview 5
3.3. Iraq Refining Industry, Total Refining Capacity 5
3.4. Iraq Refining Industry, Crude Distillation Unit Capacity 7
3.5. Iraq Refining Industry, Catalytic Cracking Capacity 8
3.6. Iraq Refining Industry, Hydrocracking Capacity 8
3.7. Iraq Refining Industry, Asset Details 9
3.7.1. Iraq Refining Industry, Active Asset Details 9
3.7.2. Iraq Refining Industry, Planned Asset Details 42
- Recent Contracts 46
4.1. Detailed Contract Summary 46
4.1.1. Awarded Contracts 46
- Recent Developments 60
5.1. Other Significant Developments 60
5.1.1. Mar 08, 2017: Iraq Adds New Unit To Kirkuk Oil Refinery 60
5.1.2. Jul 25, 2016: Japan To Provide $2.1bn Loan To Iraq For Basra Refinery Development 60
- Appendix 61
6.1. Abbreviations 61
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: