A new research document with title 'Biopower in India, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2017 - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles' covering detailed analysis, Competitive landscape, forecast and strategies. The important players/vendors such as DCM Shriram Limited, Balrampur Chini Mills Limited, Bajaj Hindusthan Ltd, etc… The report will help user gain market insights, future trends and growth prospects for forecast.
- Advertising -
Biopower in India, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2017 - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles
"Biopower in India, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2017 - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles", is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the Biopower market in India.
The report provides an in-depth analysis on global renewable power market and global Biopower market with forecasts up to 2030. The report analyzes the power market scenario in India (includes conventional Hydro, nuclear and renewable energy sources) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2030.
The research details renewable power market outlook in the country (includes Wind, small hydro, biopower and renewable) and provides forecasts up to 2030.
- Advertising -
A detailed coverage of energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to Biopower market development is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by the team of industry experts.
The report analyses global renewable power market, global biopower (Biomass and Biogas) market, India power market, India renewable power market and India biopower market. The Scope of the research includes -
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- An overview on global renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends, generation trends and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources. The information is covered for the historical period 2006-2016 (unless specified) and forecast period 2017-2030.
- Renewable power sources include wind (both onshore and offshore), solar photovoltaic (PV), concentrated solar power (CSP), small hydropower (SHP), biomass, biogas and geothermal.
- Detailed overview of the global biopower market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity and generation split by major biopower countries in 2016.
- Power market scenario in India and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewable energy sources) with forecasts up to 2030.
- An overview on India renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends (2006-2030), generation trends(2006-2030) and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources in 2016.
- Detailed overview of India biopower market with installed capacity and generation trends and major active and upcoming biopower projects.
- Deal analysis of India biopower market. Deals are analyzed on the basis of mergers, acquisitions, partnership, asset finance, debt offering, equity offering, private equity (PE) and venture capitalists (VC).
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting the development of renewable power sources in general and biopower in particular.
- Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Reasons to access
- The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in India biopower market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for wind power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Triveni Engineering & Industries Ltd.
The Dhampur Sugar Mills Limited
Mawana Sugars Limited
EID Parry (India) Limited
DCM Shriram Limited
Balrampur Chini Mills Limited
Bajaj Hindusthan Ltd
Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables 5
1.2 List of Figures 8
2 Executive Summary 10
2.1 Fall in OECD Countries’ Carbon Emission despite a Global Rise during 2010-2015 10
2.2 Technological Advancements and Government Support Driving Global Renewable Power Installations 10
2.3 Global Biopower Generation Expected to Reach Over 895 TWh by 2030 10
2.4 Thermal Power is the Dominant Source in the Power Mix 11
2.5 India to Rely on Renewable Sources for a Secure Energy Supply 12
3 Introduction 13
3.1 Carbon Emissions, Global, 2001-2016 13
3.2 Primary Energy Consumption, Global, 2001-2025 15
3.3 Biopower Market, Technology Analysis 18
3.3.1 Biopower Market, Feedstock Conversion Processes 18
3.3.2 Biopower Market, Primary Energy Conversion and Recovery Technology 20
3.4 Report Guidance 23
4 Renewable Power Market, Global, 2006 - 2030 24
4.1 Renewable Power Market, Global, Overview 24
4.2 Renewable Power Market, Global, Installed Capacity, 2006-2030 25
4.2.1 Renewable Power Market, Global, Cumulative Installed Capacity by Source Type, 2006-2030 25
4.2.2 Renewable Power Market, Global, Cumulative Installed Capacity Split by Source Type, 2016 and 2030 27
View Detailed Table of Content at www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/633879-biopower-in-india-market-outlook-to-2030-update-2017-capacity-generation-levelized-cost-of-energy
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: HTF Market Report is wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited which provides next-generation service for organizations with a deep focus on market intelligence, data analytics, and social intelligence, all uniquely delivered under one roof by skilled professionals. By combining and analyzing acquire lucid and most relevant data which would help in better decision-making. We provide your requirements with speed and cost benefit across the world, we are able to achi ...
For more information: