According to the report Latin America Preclinical In-vivo Imaging Market, published by Market Data Forecast, The market has been estimated at USD 89.40 Million in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 124.98 Million by 2021, at a CAGR of 6.93% during the forecast period from 2016 to 2021.
Preclinical imaging systems are imaging systems that look deep into the tissues of living subjects. In-vivo imaging requires a simultaneous combination of imaging modalities to examine dynamic characteristics of cells and tissues.
Browse market data tables and in-depth TOC of the Latin America Preclinical In-vivo Imaging Market to 2021 at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…aging-market-586/
In Latin America, increased outsourcing of preclinical research activities to Latin America based CROs by big pharmaceutical and biotechnological companies, owing to low cost of research in these nations is driving the market growth. However, high cost and data requirements for bringing new imaging technology is the key reason hampering the growth of preclinical imaging market in this region.
Latin America Preclinical In-vivo Imaging Market: Segmentation
- Optical imaging
- o Bioluminescence/fluorescence imaging systems
- o Standalone fluorescence imaging systems
- o Optical + X-ray/optical + CT imaging systems
- Nuclear imaging
- o Micro-PET systems (standalone PET, PET/CT, and PET/MRI)
- o Micro-SPECT systems (standalone SPECT, SPECT/CT, and SPECT/MRI)
- o Tri-modality (PET/SPECT/CT) imaging systems
- Magnetic particle imaging systems
- Optical imaging reagents
- o Bioluminescent reagents
- o Fluorescent imaging reagents
- Nuclear imaging reagents
- o Preclinical PET tracers
- o Preclinical SPECT probes
- MRI contrast agents
- Ultrasound contrast agents
- CT contrast agents
Geographically, Latin America market for Preclinical In-vivo Imaging is segmented into Brazil, Argentina and Mexico. Rising adoption of multi-modality imaging systems in preclinical research studies and growing number of CROs in emerging markets like Brazil, are attracting the companies to invest in Latin American region.
Aspect Imaging, Biospace Lab S.A., Bruker Corporation, LI-COR Biosciences, Mediso Ltd., MILabs B.V., MR Solutions Ltd, PerkinElmer, Inc., TriFoil Imaging, and FUJIFILM VisualSonics, Inc. are the key players operating in the Latin America preclinical imaging systems market.
Reasons to access Latin America Preclinical In-vivo Imaging Market Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!