According to the report Middle-East and Africa Preclinical In-vivo Imaging Market, published by Market Data Forecast, The market has been estimated at USD 59.60 Million in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 79.38 Million by 2021, at a CAGR of 5.89% during the forecast period from 2016 to 2021.
- Advertising -
Preclinical imaging is the visualization of living animals for research purposes, such as drug development. Techniques such as high-frequency micro-ultrasound, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and computed tomography (CT) are usually used for anatomical imaging, while optical imaging (fluorescence and bioluminescence), positron emission tomography (PET), and single photon emission computed tomography (SPECT) are usually used for molecular visualizations.
Browse market data tables and in-depth TOC of the Middle-East and Africa Preclinical In-vivo Imaging Market to 2021 at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…aging-market-587/
Growing acceptance of preclinical imaging in drug discovery and development processes is slowly introducing the Middle-East and Africa market into the world scenario, by driving the market growth. However, high implementation cost of preclinical imaging devices is hampering the market growth in African countries.
- Advertising -
Middle-East and Africa Preclinical In-vivo Imaging Market: Segmentation
- Optical imaging
- o Bioluminescence/fluorescence imaging systems
- o Standalone fluorescence imaging systems
- o Optical + X-ray/optical + CT imaging systems
- Nuclear imaging
- o Micro-PET systems (standalone PET, PET/CT, and PET/MRI)
- o Micro-SPECT systems (standalone SPECT, SPECT/CT, and SPECT/MRI)
- o Tri-modality (PET/SPECT/CT) imaging systems
- Magnetic particle imaging systems
- Optical imaging reagents
- o Bioluminescent reagents
- o Fluorescent imaging reagents
- Nuclear imaging reagents
- o Preclinical PET tracers
- o Preclinical SPECT probes
- MRI contrast agents
- Ultrasound contrast agents
- CT contrast agents
Geographically, Middle-East and Africa market for Preclinical In-vivo Imaging is segmented Middle-East and Africa regions. Emerging markets offering lucrative growth is creating new growth opportunities for the preclinical imaging systems and reagents manufacturers in the countries of Middle-East and African regions.
Aspect Imaging, Biospace Lab S.A., Bruker Corporation, LI-COR Biosciences, Mediso Ltd., MILabs B.V., MR Solutions Ltd, PerkinElmer, Inc., TriFoil Imaging, and FUJIFILM VisualSonics, Inc. are the key players operating in the Middle-East and Africa preclinical imaging systems market.
Reasons to access Middle-East and Africa Preclinical In-vivo Imaging Market Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: