Visa Checkout is an online payment solution developed by Visa. Launched in 2014, it replaced the V.me digital wallet solution launched in 2012.
It allows users to store multiple card details and billing addresses for faster checkout. Once details are saved, it skips the process of entering card and shipping details for all future payments.
Bank of America
Visa Checkout works on all web-enabled devices including desktop, mobile phones, and tablets. It is currently supported by more than 0.3 million merchants globally, with more joining each month.
Since no extra charges are associated with Visa Checkout in addition to regular interchange fees, it provides significant incentive to merchants to facilitate transactions with this solution.
Visa Checkout supports all major payment schemes - Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover - and is supported by more than 1,500 financial institutions globally. In the US, it has collaborated with all major banks including Bank of America, Capital One, Chase, BB&T, US Bank, and Wells Fargo.
Launched in the US, Canada, and Australia, it is now available in 28 other countries: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, France, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Japan, Kuwait, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Qatar, Peru, Poland, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Taiwan, Thailand, Ukraine, the UAE, and the UK.
The report provides information and insights into alternative payment solution Visa Checkout, including -
- Detailed insight into its business and geographical presence
- Comprehensive coverage of its products and services
- Comparative assessment with key alternative payment solutions
- Information on its performance
- The company's important events and milestones.
Browse the complete report at www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…on-visa-checkout
- Visa Checkout is an online payment solution developed by Visa. Launched in 2014, it replaced the V.me digital wallet solution launched in 2012.
- In September 2016, Visa Checkout partnered with PayPal’s Braintree, allowing Braintree merchants to accept payments via Visa Checkout.
- In March 2017, Visa Checkout collaborated with Samsung Pay, enabling Visa Checkout payments using Samsung Pay.
- As of July 2017, Visa Checkout has global presence in 31 countries.
Reasons to access
- Gain insights into Visa Checkout's business operations, geographical presence and key events.
- Gain insights into its product portfolio and working process.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the alternative payments industry by comparing its performance against competitors.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...