According to the report Asia-Pacific C-Arms Market was worth $0.55 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 4.22%, to reach $0.67 billion by 2021.
In the present world, imaging systems are a vital technology in every hospital. Experts in fields such as surgery, orthopaedics, Neurology, Urology and cardiology utilize C-arms for intraoperative imaging.
C-arm is a medical imaging tool with a C-shaped arm that attaches the X-ray source and X-ray detector to each other. These devices offer high-resolution X-ray images in real-time, thereby permitting the doctor to observe progress at any point during the operation and promptly make required alterations.
Browse market data tables and in-depth TOC of the Asia-Pacific C-Arms Market to 2021 @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…arms-market-1729/
The growth of the Asia-Pacific C-Arms market is mainly due to factors such as rising awareness regarding interventional surgeries, increasing implementation of minimally intrusive surgeries, growing demand for superior imaging technology and for C–Arms in cardiology and vascular surgery. With increasing emphasis on the transportability of C-Arms, there is a huge market opportunity for companies manufacturing Mini C-Arms.
However, factors such as growing utilization of refurbished devices, increasing cost concerns and the low substitution rates of C-Arm systems are obstructing the growth of the market in this region.
Asia-Pacific C-Arms Market: Segmentation
- Fixed C-Arms
- Mobile C-Arms
- o Mini C-Arms
- o Full-Size C-Arms
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Device type
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Device type
- Market Share Analysis, By Device type
- Pain Management and Trauma
- General Surgery
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
- Market Share Analysis, By Application
Free sample of the report is available @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…29/request-sample
The Asia-Pacific region is geographically segmented into China, India, Japan, South Korea, and Australia. Among Asia-Pacific countries, Japan accounted for the largest market share in 2015, with a share of around 18%.
The market in this region has a positive growth outlook due to various factors such as growing healthcare budgets, improving infrastructure and rising applications of C-Arms in numerous clinical indications
The market is highly consolidated due to the high prices of equipment and a huge amount of capital is required for the entry of a new company into the market. This has led to a formidable competition among prominent market players.
The major companies dominating the C-Arms market in this region are GE Healthcare Inc., Varian Medical Systems Inc., Philips Healthcare, Siemens AG, Toshiba Corp., Hologic corp., Omega Medical Imaging Inc., BMI Biomedical International, Hitachi Ltd., DMS Health Technologies, ATON GmbH, Medonica Co Ltd., Gemss Co Ltd., and Shimadzu Corp.
Inquire before buying @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…rket-1729/inquire
Asia-Pacific C-Arms Market Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Access report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…/request-discount
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!