The Green Packaging Market (2017-2023) is expected to reach $210.9 billion by 2023, rising at a market growth of 6% CAGR during the forecast period.
The Recycled Packaging market dominated the Global Green Packaging Market by Type in 2016 with high market share, and would continue to be a dominant market till 2023; growing at a CAGR of 5.6 % during the forecast period. The Degradable Packaging market is expected to witness a market growth of 7.3% CAGR during (2017 – 2023).
Additionally, The Reusable Packaging market size would attain market value of $78,039.5 million by 2023.
The Europe market (Russia, Germany, U.K, France, Spain, Italy, Rest of Europe) dominated the Global Food & Beverages Green Packaging Market by Region in 2016, and would continue to be a dominant market till 2023 marking a larger market share; growing at a CAGR of 5 % during the forecast period. The North America market North America (U.S, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America) is expected to witness a CAGR of 4.8% during (2017 – 2023).
The Asia Pacific market (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Rest of Asia Pacific) is expected to witness a CAGR of 7.1% during (2017 – 2023). Additionally, The LAMEA market is expected to witness a CAGR of 6.8% during (2017 – 2023).
The report has exhaustive quantitative insights and analysis providing a clear picture of the market potential in various segments across the globe with country wise analysis in each discussed region. The key influencing factors of the Green Packaging Market have been discussed in the report along with the elaborated company profiles of E.I.
DU Pont De Nemours And Company, Amcor Limited, Mondi Group, Sealed Air Corporation, Tetra Laval (Tetra Pak), Ardagh Group Co., PlastiPak Holdings, Inc., Bemis Company, Inc., DS Smith, and Nampak for in-depth understanding of competition.
Full report – kbvresearch.com/green-packaging-market/
Green Packaging Market Segmentation
- Recycled Packaging
- Degradable Packaging
- Reusable Packaging
- Plastic Containers
- Storage Devices & Processors
- Food & Beverages
- Personal Care
- North America Green Packaging Market
- US Green-Packaging Market
- Canada Green-Packaging Market
- Mexico Green-Packaging Market
- Rest of North America Green-Packaging Market
- Europe Green Packaging Market
- Germany Green-Packaging Market
- UK Green-Packaging Market
- France Green-Packaging Market
- Russia Green-Packaging Market
- Spain Green-Packaging Market
- Italy Green-Packaging Market
- Rest of Europe Green-Packaging Market
- Asia Pacific Green-Packaging Market
- China Green-Packaging Market
- Japan Green-Packaging Market
- India Green-Packaging Market
- South Korea Green-Packaging Market
- Singapore Green-Packaging Market
- Australia Green-Packaging Market
- Rest of Asia-Pacific Green-Packaging Market
- LAMEA Green-Packaging Market
- Brazil Green-Packaging Market
- Argentina Green-Packaging Market
- UAE Green-Packaging Market
- Saudi Arabia Green-Packaging Market
- South Africa Green-Packaging Market
- Nigeria Green-Packaging Market
- Rest of LAMEA Green-Packaging Market
- E.I. DU Pont De Nemours And Company
- Amcor Limited
- Mondi Group
- Sealed Air Corporation
- Tetra Laval (Tetra Pak)
- Ardagh Group Co.
- PlastiPak Holdings, Inc.
- Bemis Company, Inc.
- DS Smith
Unique Offerings from KBV Research
- Exhaustive coverage of Green-Packaging Market
- Highest number of market tables and figures
- Unique “Market Research & Analytics Tool” to provide instant comparative analysis within the report
- Subscription based model available
- Free of cost quarterly updates
- Guaranteed best price
- Assured post sales research support with 10% customization free
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Knowledge Based Value Research is a global brand and consulting firm serving all kinds of business verticals, government and non-governmental organizations, and not-for-profit organizations. Our motto is to extend our services that will have a lasting impact on our clients who trust us with their business goals.
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!