Globally the Environmental monitoring market is expected to grow at the rate of more than ~10% from 2016 to 2022.
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
Environmental monitoring is the process of monitoring & controlling state of the environment after completing the industrial operations and functionalities. The purpose of Environmental monitoring is to assess the progress of mandate environmental objectives and to help in detecting rising environmental issues.
It consist of technologies used to monitor air pollution, water pollution, land contamination, and waste management, and other environmental issues.
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
Get a sample copy @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2200 .
Environmental monitoring generates essential information for federal government to assess the current state of the environment and to develop effective strategies for adapting the environmental change. The major factors driving the growth of Environmental monitoring market are growing government initiatives to protect environment from air pollution, water pollution and other kind of hazards.
Other factors such as rising implementation of Environmental monitoring and software for industrial pollution check, and growing government initiatives in developing environment friendly infrastructure is expected to propel the environmental monitoring market growth. However, lack of technical expertise, difficulty in monitoring certain aspects due to stringent low of a country’s government are some of the challenges affecting the market.
The factors such as export barriers over environment technologies, slow implementation of pollution control policies and regulations and the high cost of including environmental monitoring systems is expected to restrain the growth of environmental monitoring market.
Study Objective of Environmental Monitoring Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next five years of the various segments and sub-segments of the global environmental monitoring market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the environmental monitoring market based on various factors- porters five force analysis, mega trend analysis, macroeconomic indicators etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by types, by products, by application, end-users and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global Environmental Monitoring Market.
Enquire about report at www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/2200 .
Key Players for Environmental Monitoring Market:
Some of the major players in Global Environmental monitoring market includes
- Agilent Technologies, Inc. (U.S.)
- Danaher Corporation (U.S.)
- Environmental Sensors Inc. (Canada)
- Emerson Electric Co. (U.S.)
- Siemens AG (Germany)
- Nidec Corporation (Japan)
- General Electric Company (U.S.)
- Thales Group (France)
- Lockheed Martin Corporation (U.S.)
- Honeywell International, Inc. (U.S.)
Segments for Environmental Monitoring Market:
Global Environmental monitoring market can be segmented as follows:
Segmentation by Types: Intermittent Monitoring, Continuous Monitoring, Passive Monitoring, Active Monitoring and Others.
Segmentation by Products: Monitors, Sensors, And Software.
Segmentation by Applications: Air Pollution Monitoring, Water Pollution Monitoring, Soil Pollution Monitoring And Noise Pollution Monitoring and Others.
Segmentation by End-Users: Medical, Food & Beverage, Construction, Data Centers, Retail, Government, And, Others.
Regional Analysis of Environmental monitoring market:
North America is expected to dominate the Environmental monitoring market during the forecast period 2016-2022. Rising government funding for the implementing environmental monitoring stations and stringent rules & regulations of U.S.
environmental protection agency is expected to drive Environmental monitoring market in North America region. Europe is considered to support North America in generating highest revenue for Environmental monitoring market by the end of forecast period 2022 as industrial growth to fulfill the rising consumer demand is creating need to monitor the quality of the environment.
To protect environment healthiness, European environment agency (EEN) has established & mandate economic policies for industries thereby increasing the market of environmental monitor devices in the region. Furthermore, Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing region in Environmental monitoring market during the forecast period 2016-2022 due to rising initiatives by government for the development of environment friendly industries in the region.
Access report at www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/2200 .
- Environmental monitoring device manufacturers
- Environmental monitoring software developers
- National & international environment protection agencies
- Research & consultancy
- End-user sectors
- Technology investors
- Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
2.1. Scope of the study
2.1.2. Research Objective
2.2. Research Process
2.2.1. Primary Research
2.2.2. Secondary Research
2.3. Market size Estimation
2.4. Forecast Model
3. Market Dynamics
3.1. Market Drivers
3.2. Market Inhibitors
3.3. Supply/Value Chain Analysis or Market Ecosystem
3.4. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4. Environmental monitoring Market, by Type
4.2. Intermittent monitoring
4.3 Continuous monitoring
4.4 Passive monitoring
4.5 Active monitoring
5. Environmental monitoring Market, by Product
6. Environmental monitoring Market, by Application
6.2 Air pollution monitoring
6.3 Water Pollution monitoring
6.4 Soil Pollution monitoring
6.5 Noise Pollution monitoring
7. Environmental monitoring Market, By End-User
7.3. Food & Beverage
7.5. Data Centers
8. Regional Market Analysis
8.2. North America
8.3.4. Rest of Europe
8.4.4. South Korea
8.4.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
8.5. Middle East & Africa
9. Competition Analysis
9.2. Competitive Scenario
9.2.1. Market Share Analysis
9.2.2. Market Development Analysis
9.2.3. Product/Service Benchmarking
9.3. Agilent Technologies, Inc. (U.S.)
9.3.2. Product/Service Offering
9.4. Danaher Corporation (U.S.)
9.4.2. Product/Service Offering
9.5. Environmental Sensors Inc. (Canada)
9.5.2. Product/Service Offering
9.6. Siemens AG (Germany)
9.6.2. Product/Service Offering
9.7. Nidec Corporation (Japan)
9.7.2. Product/Service Offering
9.8. General Electric Company (U.S.)
9.8.2. Product/Service Offering
9.9. Thales Group (France)
9.9.2. Product/Service Offering
9.10. Lockheed Martin Corporation (U.S.)
9.10.2. Product/Service Offering
9.11. Honeywell International, Inc. (U.S.)
9.11.2. Product/Service Offering
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!