Information Technology Industry Analysis and Business Outlook 2017 provides Information Technology Industry trends, growth, Business opportunities Strategic business priorities, Emerging markets with significant growth potential, Growth potential for developed markets, Mergers and acquisition, Leading business concerns, and Capital expenditure projections for 2017.
- Advertising -
Global Information Technology Indu…ness Outlook 2017 examine executives opinion on the business outlook and procurement activities over July 2017-December 2017. Organizations can know about key business priorities, supplier price variations, changes in capital expenditure, and organizations perspective on e-procurement.
Additionally, it provides information categorized by region and company type.
- Advertising -
Market Scope of report:
The top three key expected priorities as identified by respondents are: expansion in current markets, improving operational efficiency, and new product development. Developed markets such as the US, the UK, and Germany are identified as important regions for growth over the next six months by IT industry respondents.
New product development, and research and development are projected to record a significant increase in capital expenditure over the next six months. Executives expect procurement activities for IT services and technology and license purchases to increase during July-December 2017.
In total, 28% of executives who operate in North America have no awareness about their organizations e-procurement
In the midst of uneven economic conditions, rising competition, and pricing pressure within the IT industry, companies are planning to increase focus on expansion in current market, improving operational efficiency, and new product development in H1 2017 (July-December 2017). Mergers and acquisitions are expected to increase within the IT industry in H1 2017.
Additionally, global IT industry business executives expect a surge in capital expenditure on new product development and research and development over the next six months. Globally, IT organizations procurement expenditure is expected to increase by an average of 4.3% over the next six months.
Reason to access:
Report highlights key business priorities thus helping IT companies to realign business strategy. Develop or adjust business expansion plans by using significant growth-offering emerging and developed markets.
Make changes in procurement budget allocations through procurement budget projections anticipated by executives for July 2017-December 2017. Implement effective price management by viewing supplier price variations highlighted for the next six months.
Report provides following:
- Key business priorities: examines the IT companies important priorities for July 2017-December 2017.
- Emerging and developed markets: provides information about key emerging and developed markets, which will offer the most growth over the next six months.
- Change in M&A activity: analyzes IT industry executives opinion on changes in merger and acquisition activity globally.
- Business concerns: identifies major business concerns that are likely to impact manufacturers and suppliers
- Change in capital expenditure: tracks the expected change in capital expenditure both globally and regionally.
- Change in procurement activities: evaluates how procurement activities will change in the IT industry over the next six months.
- Procurement budget outlook: projects procurement budget allocation along with changes in procurement expenditure over July 2017-December 2017.
- Supplier prices outlook: determines the expected change in supplier prices over July 2017-December 2017.
- E-procurement: identifies executives perspective towards e-procurement within the IT industry.
Key Topics Covered:
Global Business Outlook in July 2017-December 2017
Strategic business priorities
Emerging markets with significant growth potential
Growth potential for developed markets
Mergers and acquisition
Leading business concerns
Capital expenditure projections
Procurement Behaviors and Strategies
Potential changes in procurement resources and objectives
Procurement activity outlook in key areas
Global procurement budget projections
Planned change in procurement expenditure
Supplier prices outlook
Organizations viewpoints on E-procurement.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: ReportsnReports.com provides market research reports to industries, individuals and organizations with an objective of helping them in their decision-making process. Our library of 400,000+ industry & country research reports covers 5000+ micro markets.
For more information: