Printing Inks Market, Spurred By Growing Demand For The Digitally Printed Products, Predicted To Continue Healthy Growth Till 2021.
According to the market research report “Printing Inks Market: By Product (Solvent-Based, Water-Based and Oil-Based); By Process (Lithographic Printing, Gravure Printing, Flexographic Printing & Digital Printing), Application (Packaging, Publication & Commercial) & By Region - Forecast (2016-2021)”, published by IndustryARC, estimates that Asia Pacific will register fastest growth during the forecast period.
Browse Report at industryarc.com/Report/15996/printing-inks-market.html
Printing ink is a liquid or paste, which consists of pigments of the required color that is mixed with oil or varnish. Two types of printing inks are liquid inks and paste inks.
Basically, printing inks are used in printing process in various industries like packaging, publication and commercial printing applications.Increasing demand for the digitally printed products is the major key growth driver of the Printing Inks Market.
Scope & Regional Forecast of the Printing Inks Market
Growing penetration of the ink printers as the common household product is one of the key growth factor that drives high growth for the Printing Inks Market. One of the prime drivers for the market is the rising demand from the packaging sector.
Rapid globalization has also resulted in growing demand from the market and is likely to remain as a key driver for the market in the coming years.
Increasing pressure from regulatory bodies to reduce waste and carbon foot prints, declination in publishing industry in recent years are the major key restraints for the Printing Inks Market growth. However rapidly increasing demand of the digital printers into textiles industry expects to create growth opportunities for the market of printing inks.
North America is dominating the Printing Inks Market, due to growing demand for printing inks in the packaging industry, especially flexible packaging. Asia Pacific is in the second position followed by Europe.
Asia Pacific is projected to register the fastest growth due to rising demand coupled with increasing ink supply in various end-use applications industry in the major economies like China and India.
Segmentations & Key Players Involved in the Printing Inks Market
The Printing Inks Market can be broken down into various segmentations on the basis of -
- Product: Solvent-based printing inks, Water-based printing inks, Oil-based printing inks and Other printing inks (Including UV-cured Inks).
- Process: Lithographic printing, Gravure printing, Flexographic printing, Digital printing and Other printing (Including letterpress printing).
- Application: Packaging, Publication and commercial printing and Others (Including decorative printing).
- Region: Europe, Asia Pacific, North America and Rest of the World.
Some of the key players involved in the Printing Inks Market are as follows:
- Flint Group
- Sakata INX Corporation
- Toyo Ink Group
- Sun Chemical Corporation
- Royal Dutch Printing Ink Factories Van Son
Why access this report?
* The overall market has been consolidated from the perspective of different geographic locations and key economies for this market.
* Identifies growth sectors and factors driving or constraining the market.
* The market is analyzed based on the key attributes such as the power in the hands of producers and consumers, analysis on the degree of competition, and threats from substitutes and new entrants.
* The study includes the demand of this particular market on a global and regional scale for a five year period of 2016 - 2021, to assess how the market will develop.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: IndustryARC is a Research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 Reports Annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare. IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!