Wealth Sizing The Market
"Wealth in the US: Sizing the Market Opportunity 2017" analyzes the American wealth and retail savings and investments markets, with a focus on the HNW segment. The report is based on our proprietary datasets.
The US is home to the largest affluent population in the world and hosts a very advanced financial services sector, including the most sophisticated mutual fund and equity markets globally. The large affluent population is financially literate with high retail participation in both equities and mutual funds.
At the end of 2016, over two thirds of the US adult population was considered affluent, making the US home to the largest affluent population in the world.
Specifically the report -
- Sizes the affluent market (both by number of individuals and the value of their liquid assets) using our proprietary datasets.
- Analyzes which asset classes are favored by American investors and how their preferences impact the growth of the total savings and investments market.
- Examines HNW clients’ attitudes towards non-traditional investments such as property and commodities.
- Identifies key drivers and booking centers for offshore investments.
- Examines the tax landscape in the US and future implications for investors.
- HNW individuals account for 1.8% of the US population and their numbers are expected to swell by over 5% year-on-year to 2020. UHNW individuals (those with over $10m in assets) are expected to increase by almost 10%.
- The US retail investments market remains buoyant, but growth slowed significantly throughout 2014 and 2015, largely due to outflows of equities following a bumper year for the stock market in 2013.
- HNW individuals are allocating over a tenth of their investible assets outside of traditional investments, with private equity, commodity funds, and direct property investments the most popular alternative choices in 2016
- Offshore investments sit at 12.8%, with geographic diversification and tax efficiency the main drivers. Following the onset of the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA), client anonymity has diminished significantly as a driver of offshoring.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Key Market Insights is a stand-alone organization with a solid history of advancing and exchanging market research reports and logical surveys delivered by our numerous transnational accomplices, which incorporate both huge multinationals and littler, more expert concerns. Our online stage, KMInsights.com, offers an unmatched gathering of market examination reports, organization audits, databooks, articles, periodical distributions, databases, on-line endorser administrations, and a great deal m ...
For more information: