L’Oréal Paris Market 2017 – By Analyzing the Performance of Various Competitors
"Success Case Study: L'Oréal Paris Elseve Extraordinary Oil Cleansing Cream", is part of Successes and Failures research. It examines the details of and reasons behind the success of the haircare innovation in Japan.
It delivers the critical "what?", "why?", and "so what?" analysis to teach you crucial lessons that increase your chances of launching successful products as well as avoid the risk.
Targeting women, L'Oréal Paris Elseve Extraordinary Oil cleansing cream (hereafter L'Oréal Elseve cleansing cream) was launched in Japan in September 2016.
The product has been promoted as L'Oréal Paris's first "no foam" cleansing cream, and consumers in Japan have responded agreeably to its launch, with the brand receiving multiple awards.
- L'Oréal Paris Elseve Extraordinary Oil cleansing cream offers shampoo, conditioner, and treatment steps in one product.
- L'Oréal Elseve cleansing cream caters to strong demand for time-saving products that do not compromise on performance.
- Personal care product innovation offering new benefits will appeal to consumers, but marketing communication is crucial for success.
Reasons to access
- Use selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Table of Content: Key Points
About Successes & Failures Case Studies
Summary: L'Oréal Paris Elseve Extraordinary Oil cleansing cream
ACCESS REPORT at www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/179…l-cleansing-cream
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: