Asia Pacific High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) market, valued at $XX.XX billion in the year 2015, is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 9% during the forecast period. The region is expected to lead the global market with a share of more than 50% of the global demand for HDPE. The demand for HDPE is rising in developing countries such as China, India and Brazil. Major companies including DOW, Westlake, Braskem IDESA, Nova, Chevron Phillips, Borouge and Shell have announced HDPE capacity expansion plans.
- Advertising -
China, the first country to import beverage bottles made using HDPE in 2005, is a growing market for rigid HDPE packaging. The improvements in the standard of living are the major factor contributing to market growth in this country.
In India and other highly populated, emerging nations, HDPE cables and insulations play a major role in infrastructure expansions. HDPE has benefited from discussions about possible health and environmental problems caused by PVC.
- Advertising -
As of 2010, China has the second largest packaging industry, and in the last five years, the country has also come to possess world's largest automotive market. Rapid growth in these sectors will continue to boost demand for HDPE in China.
Packaging and construction industries remain as the primary growth propellers for the global HDPE market. Dashing developments in the emerging markets along with new technological expansions offering large competitive blank space will boost the demand for HDPE in coming years.
ACCESS FULL REPORT AND TOC:www.reportsandmarkets.com/reports/…recasts-2017-2022
SPECIALITIES OF THIS REPORT
1) The report will be useful in gaining an exhaustive understanding of the regional market. It will also be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade
2) The report will be an ideal source material for industry consultants, manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered.
3) The report contains a wide range of information about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them.
WHAT THE REPORT OFFERS
1) Market Definition along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the industry on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Reports And Markets are part of the Algoro Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Are you mastering your market? Do you know what the market potential is for your product, who the market players are and what the growth forecast is? We offer standard global, regional or country specific market research studies for almost every market you can imagine ...
For more information: