The report tracks the major market events including product launches, technological developments, mergers & acquisitions, and the innovative business strategies opted by key market players. Along with strategically analyzing the key micro markets, the report also focuses on industry-specific drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges in the automated liquid handling market. The scope of this report covers the automated liquid handling market by its major segments, which include the types, applications, and the major geographic regions.
- Agency -.
Automated Liquid handling system refers to the framework designed to transfer the liquid in the final product especially in life sciences applications. It is widely used in serial dilution, biological sample handling, cell-based assays, protein crystallization and chemical and medicine manufacturing,.
Automated liquid handling systems are indispensable tools and have a broad range of applications in chemical or drug discovery. Automated liquid handling is multi-span, which allows each pipette in an array to move independently, through multiple axes, in addition to the standard side by side.
- Agency -.
KEY PREMIUM INDUSTRY INSIGHTS
- The key drivers increasing the adoption of modern liquid handling technologies are the inclusion of automation in research and medical institutions. The latest automated liquid handling systems have significantly reduced the time spent in liquid handling and provided quality results.
- These automated liquid handlers are capable of handling laboratory tasks such as serial dilutions, stamping and plate reformatting. augmenting demand for high-throughput screening and superior medical diagnostics has fuelled the demand for liquid handling technologies. The need for automated liquid handling technologies in cellular workflows and single cell analysis will further fuel the growth of liquid handling technologies market.
- However, high set-up cost and complex operability of latest liquid handling systems may restrain its market. lack of reliability is key factor affecting its growth in case of crucial microbial or forensic studies. Development of liquid handling technologies which can suitably provide features such as more walk-away time, higher throughput, more flexibility, improved software and greater accuracy can be foreseen as a market opportunity in the near term.
- Further, enhancement of liquid handling technologies which are capable of handling smaller volumes of liquid can be highly suitable for micro fluidic studies and single cell analysis in the future years
KEY MARKET PLAYERS
Key players in the automated liquid handling market include:
- ILLUMINA, INC
- THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC, INC
- ABCAM PLC
- EPIZYME, INC.
- NEW ENGLAND BIOLABS, INC. (NEB)
- QIAGEN N.V.,
7.MERCK & CO., (MERCK)
- ACTIVE MOTIF
- DIAGENODE, INC.
- ZYMO RESEARCH CORPORATION (ZYMO)
Geographically, North American region is anticipated to dominate the liquid handling technologies market in the coming years. The presence of automation and superior lab facilities is expected to the trigger market growth of liquid handling systems and technologies in this region.
However, increasing R&D activities and rise in number of laboratories is anticipated to be propel the growth of liquid handling technologies market significantly in Asia Pacific region during the forecast period. Further, among the various end-user segments, demand from pharmaceutical is expected to be a key growth driver for overall liquid handling technologies market.
The high capital inflow in terms of R&D by pharmaceutical companies is seen as key factor towards its market growth.
Browse Report : www.scalarmarketresearch.com/marke…d-handling-market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Scalar Market Research Inc. aspires to assist organizations from around the world to achieve their business goal with premium market research reports and consulting services. Our real-time industry tracking with the help of advanced analytics offers acrystal clear view of all the activities in niche markets. Our team, with thorough global understanding, works relentlessly to gather the necessary market insights, including customer analysis, competitions and global forecast. Find out more about ...
For more information: