This Report offers a comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- Advertising -
The consumption habits of modern consumer life cycles are causing a huge worldwide waste problem. Having overfilled local landfill capacities, many first world nations are now exporting their refuse to third world countries.
This is having a devastating impact on ecosystems and cultures throughout the world.
Some alternative energy companies are developing new ways to recycle waste by generating electricity from landfill waste and pollution.
- Advertising -
Areas of Waste-to-Energy Market in Canada :
- With rapid industrialization, the world has seen the development of a number of items or units, which generate heat. Until now this heat has often been treated as a waste, making people wonder if this enormous heat being generated can be transformed into a source of electric power.
- Thermo-photovoltaic (TPV) cells are great for converting radiation from any heat source to power. These cells can generate power from the wasted heat which gets released when glass or steel is produced. Adding these TPV cells to domestic power systems can help generate power along with heating water.
- Going by the statistics, every year 11 billion pounds of poultry industry waste accumulates annually, because the world have gigantic appetite for poultry products. They can't be stuffed into pillows. Mostly they are utilized as low-grade animal feed. Scientists in Nevada have created a new and environmentally friendly process for developing biodiesel fuel from 'chicken feather meal'.
Browse Full Report at www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…nds-and-forecasts
What the Report Offers:
- Market definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the global waste to energy market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the global waste to energy market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Table of Content of report :
1.1 Report Guidance
1.2 Markets Covered
1.3 Key Points Noted
- Executive Summary
- Market Overview
3.2 Market Definition
3.3 Policies and Regulations
3.4 Impact of Regulations
- Drivers, Constraints and Opportunities
4.1.1 Government Initiatives and Policies
4.1.2 Ready to Use Nature
4.2.1 High Implementation Costs
4.2.2 Environmental Barriers
4.3.1 New Technology Innovations
- Global Waste to Energy Market Analysis, by Technology
5.1 Physical Technology
5.2 Thermal Technology
5.2.1 Pyrolysis And Thermal Gasification
5.2.2 Plasma-Arc Gasification
5.3 Biological Technology
5.3.1 Methane Capture/Landfill Gas
5.3.2 Biogas Plants/Anaerobic Digestion
- Canada Waste to Energy Market Analysis
6.2 Market Demand to 2022
6.3 Government Policies and Initiatives
- Major Companies Market Share Analysis
7.1 By Geography
7.2 By Capacity
7.3 By Equipment
- Competitive Landscape
8.1 Deal Summary
8.1.2 Private Equity
8.1.3 Equity Offerings
8.1.4 Debt Offerings
8.1.6 Asset Transactions
8.2 Recent Developments
8.2.1 New Technology Innovations
8.2.2 New Contract Announcements
- Key Company Analysis
9.1 Austrian Energy & Environment Group Gmbh
9.3 Kompogas Axpo Ag
9.5 Biogen Greenfinch (Biogen)
9.6 Bluefire Ethanol
9.7 Bta International Gmbh
9.8 Martin Gmbh
9.9 Red Lion Bio-Energy
9.10 Plasco Energy Group, Inc.
10.3 Market Definition
10.3.3 Secondary Research
10.3.4 Primary Research
10.3.5 Expert Panel Validation
10.4 Contact Us
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: