Wash price has become increasingly important for motorists over the last few years as rising wash prices have forced them to either reduce commercial wash occasions or switch from luxury and medium wash types such as rollover and tunnel to low cost jet washes, in order to maintain wash costs.
Pune, India, 28th August 2017: WiseGuyReports announced addition of new report, titled “The European Car Wash Market 2017: Market Size, Major Competitors and Channel Shares”.
Analysis of the commercial car wash market across 19 European countries, including France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK,Netherlands, Sweden, Poland and Russia. Includes volume of car wash sites, number of wash occasions per year, value of the market and insight into strategic issues impacting the sector.
Based on research with service station and standalone car wash operators, it provides an analysis of the car wash market across two commercial wash channels, and covers the four main types of car wash installation; jet, roll over ,tunnel and hand washes.
Sample report @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…nd-channel-shares
- The value of the European car wash market (made up of 19 countries in our analysis) rose by €60.9m in 2016 as wash operators increased wash prices. Rising wash prices across Europe is the primary cause of wash market value growth in 2016, as wash occasions declined over this period.
- More than 1,500 car wash installations closed across Europe in 2016 as a drop in fuel volumes and disposable incomes caused wash operators to close their wash sites. The majority of wash site closures came from Germany and the UK, as wash occasions per installation declined, due to increased wash costs and home wash occasions in each market respectively, causing wash operators to close sites.
- The total number of wash occasions in Europe declined by 0.9% in 2016 as motorists reduced their wash occasions as disposable income levels fell and operators increased wash prices across a number of European markets. 77.0% of wash occasions in Europe were undertaken at rollover and jet wash installations, as these wash types remained dominant in Europe in 2016.
Benefits of report
- Make informed investment decisions by understanding the size of the car wash retail market and the nature of the competition within it.
- Understand motorists wash habits and plan effect strategies to maximise wash occasions
- Formulate market share objectives for your company and assess performance using our value data segmented by channel and installation type.
- Develop superior strategies to those of your competitors by accessing information on their site numbers and marketing activities.
Table of Content: Key Points
Executive Summary 3
European Wash Trends 8
European Market Overview 15
Standalone Wash Operator Profiles 25
Wash Manufacturer Profiles 35
Czech Republic 83
The UK 293
Access report @ www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/120…nd-channel-shares
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: