The Global spectrum analyzer market is expected to reach $1,813 million in 2023, from $1,068 million in 2016, growing at a CAGR of 7.7% from 2017 to 2023. A spectrum analyzer is a laboratory instrument that measures signal amplitude (strength) as it varies by signal frequency. A spectrum is a collection of sine waves that when combined accurately generate the time-domain signal under analysis. Spectrum analyzers are widely used within the electronics industry for analyzing the frequency spectrum of radio frequency and audio signals. These are an essential element of test equipment for designing or repairing electronic equipment that use radio frequency signals.
For More Info, Get Sample : goo.gl/63PxxH
The factors that drive the market growth are rise in demand for wireless and advanced technologies among the consumers and growth in IT & telecommunication industry. In addition, multi-tasking capabilities, technological advancements, and substantial advancements in terms of bandwidth & frequency as compared to oscilloscopes are some of the other growth factors.
However, less availability of low-cost spectrum analyzers restrains the market growth. Moreover, high growth rate of semiconductor & electronic industry and rise in trend of wave analysis are expected to provide lucrative opportunities for the market growth.
The global spectrum analyzer market is segmented based on product, network technology, end user, and geography. Based on product, it is classified into handheld spectrum analyzer, portable spectrum analyzer, and benchtop spectrum analyzer.
The network technology segment is bifurcated into wired and wireless. On the basis of end user, it is categorized into automotive & transportation, IT & telecommunication, medical & healthcare, semiconductors & electronics, industrial & energy, aerospace & defense, and others.
Geographically, it is analyzed across North America (U.S., Mexico, and Canada), Europe (UK, Germany, France, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East, and Africa).
Major companies profiled in the report include Advantest Corporation, Teledyne Lecroy, Fortive Corporation, Yokogawa Electric Corporation, Anritsu Corporation, Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co., Kg., National Instruments Corporation, Keysight Technologies, Giga-tronics Incorporated, and B&K Precision Corporation.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- Comprehensive analysis of the current trends and future estimations in the global spectrum analyzer market is provided.
- The report offers a competitive scenario of the market with growth trends, structure, drivers, scope, opportunities, and challenges.
- It includes a detailed analysis of the key segments to provide insights on market dynamics.
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis highlights the potential of buyers and suppliers and the competitive structure of the market to devise effective growth strategies and facilitate better decision-making.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
- Handheld Spectrum Analyzer
- Portable Spectrum Analyzer
- Benchtop Spectrum Analyzer
Enquire About Report : goo.gl/9DL8sK
BY NETWORK TECHNOLOGY
BY END USER
- Automotive & Transportation
- IT & Telecommunication
- Medical & Healthcare
- Semiconductors & Electronics
- Industrial & Energy
- Aerospace & Defense
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Also Request For Report: goo.gl/7v85WC
- Advantest Corporation
- Teledyne Lecroy
- Fortive Corporation
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation
- Anritsu Corporation
- Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co., Kg.
- National Instruments Corporation
- Keysight Technologies
- Giga-tronics Incorporated
- B&K Precision Corporation
The other players in the value chain include (profiles not included in the report):
- Cobham PLC.
- Avcom of Virginia Inc.
- Stanford Research Systems, Inc.
- Bird Technologies
Table Of Content
- CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4 SPECTRUM ANALYZER MARKET, BY PRODUCT TYPE
- CHAPTER 5 SPECTRUM ANALYZER MARKET, BY NETWORK TECHNOLOGY
- CHAPTER 6 SPECTRUM ANALYZER MARKET, BY END-USER
- CHAPTER 7 SPECTRUM ANALYZER MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
- CHAPTER 8 RELATED INDUSTRY INSIGHTS
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...