The global distributed temperature sensing (DTS) market was valued at $486 million in 2015, and is expected to reach $819 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 7.9% from 2016 to 2022.
- Advertising -
For More Info, Get Sample : goo.gl/c7ancv
Distributed temperature sensing (DTS) is a real-time temperature measurement technique that provides continuous monitoring for the entire length of the cable covering all the critical measurement points. A DTS system was mainly developed for the oil & gas industry to assist reservoir engineers in optimizing the monitoring techniques.
The growth of DTS market is attributed to the increase in safety norms and supportive government policies across different regions. Furthermore, high demand from oil & gas applications coupled with high reliability and wide coverage of DTS systems is expected to fuel the market growth significantly.
- Advertising -
The global DTS market is segmented on the basis of fiber type, operating principle, and application. Based on fiber type, the market is bifurcated into single-mode fiber and multimode fiber.
Based on the operating principle, it is segmented into optical time domain reflectometry (OTDR) and optical frequency domain reflectometry (OFDR). Based on application, it is divided into oil & gas production, power cable monitoring, pipeline surveillance, fire detection, renewable energy, and other applications.
Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players operating in the DTS market include STMicroelectronics N.V., NXP semiconductors N.V., Infineon Technologies AG, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., Atmel Corporation, Texas instruments Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, Johnson controls international PLC, Sony Corporation, and Honeywell International, Inc.
POTENTIAL BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global DTS market, along with current trends and future estimations to identify lucrative investment opportunities.
- Key drivers, opportunities, and restraints that impact the market are analyzed.
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers & suppliers to facilitate better decision-making for stakeholders and strengthen their supplier & buyer networks.
- Market estimation of geographical regions is based on the current market scenario and future trends.
BY FIBER TYPE
- Single-Mode Fiber
- Multimode Fiber
Enquire About Report : goo.gl/ybaQE8
BY OPERATING PRINCIPLES
- Optical Time Domain Reflectometry (OTDR)
- Optical Frequency Domain Reflectometry (OFDR)
- Oil & Gas Production
- Power Cable Monitoring
- Pipeline Surveillance
- Fire Detection
- Environmental monitoring
- Renewable Energy
- Other Applications (Process Monitoring and Sewer Monitoring)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Also Request For Report: goo.gl/6Xcpn9
- STMicroelectronics N.V.
- NXP semiconductors N.V.
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
- Atmel Corporation
- Texas instruments Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Johnson controls international PLC
- Sony Corporation
- Honeywell International, Inc.
Table Of Content
- CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4 DISTRIBUTED TEMPERATURE SENSING MARKET, BY FIBER TYPE
- CHAPTER 5 DISTRIBUTED TEMPERATURE SENSING MARKET, BY OPERATING PRINCIPLE
- CHAPTER 6 DISTRIBUTED TEMPERATURE SENSING MARKET, BY APPLICATION
- CHAPTER 7 DTS MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
- CHAPTER 8 COMPANY PROFILES
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...