Global Payment Security Market is anticipated to reach market size of $28.6 billion by 2023, rising at a market growth of 17% CAGR during the forecast period, published by KBV Research.
According to a new report the Global Payment Security Market is expected to reach market size of $28.6 billion by 2023, rising at a market growth of 17% CAGR during the forecast period, published by KBV Research.
The Solution market holds the largest market share in Global Payment Security Market by Type in 2016, and would continue to be a dominant market till 2023. The Services market is expected to witness a CAGR of 20.7% during (2017 – 2023).
The North America market holds the largest market share in the Global Large Enterprises Payment Security Market by Region in 2016, and would continue to be a dominant market till 2023, growing at a CAGR of 13.4 % during the forecast period.
Additionally, The Asia Pacific market is expected to witness a CAGR of 16.8% during (2017 – 2023).
Based on the Analysis presented in the Cardinal matrix, Vis, Inc. and U.S. Bancorp are the forerunners in the Payment Security market.
Companies such as Bluefin Payment Systems, Ingenico Group, PayPal (Braintree) and Shift4 Corporation are the some of the key innovators in Payment Security Market.
KBV Cardinal Matrix – Payment Security Market
Source: KBV Research Analysis
The BFSI & Retail market holds the largest market share in the Global Payment Security Market by Vertical in 2016, and would continue to be a dominant market till 2023; growing at a CAGR of 16.5 % during the forecast period. The Healthcare market is expected to witness a CAGR of 16.5% during (2017 – 2023).
Additionally, The Education market would attain market value of $1,719.5 million by 2023.
The market research report has exhaustive quantitative insights providing a clear picture of the market potential in various segments across the globe with country wise analysis in each discussed region. The key impacting factors of the Global Payment Security Market have been discussed in the report with competition analysis and the elaborated company profiles of Bluefin Payment Systems, PayPal (Braintree), Visa (Cybersource Corporation), U.S.
Bancorp (Elavon), Sisa Information Security, Ingenico Group, Intelligent Payments, Signifyd Inc., Shift4 Corporation, and Tokenex, LLC.
Full report – kbvresearch.com/payment-security-market/
Payment Security Market Segmentation
- Fraud Detection & Prevention
By Organization Sizes
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
- BFSI & Retail
- Travel & Hospitality
- Media & Entertainment
- Telecom & IT
- North America Payment-Security Market
- US Payment-Security Market
- Canada Payment-Security Market
- Mexico Payment-Security Market
- Rest of North America Payment-Security Market
- Europe Payment-Security Market
- Germany Payment-Security Market
- UK Payment-Security Market
- France Payment-Security Market
- Russia Payment-Security Market
- Spain Payment-Security Market
- Italy Payment-Security Market
- Rest of Europe Payment-Security Market
- Asia Pacific Payment-Security Market
- China Payment-Security Market
- Japan Payment-Security Market
- India Payment-Security Market
- South Korea Payment-Security Market
- Singapore Payment-Security Market
- Malaysia Payment-Security Market
- Rest of Asia-Pacific Payment-Security Market
- LAMEA Payment-Security Market
- Brazil Payment-Security Market
- Argentina Payment-Security Market
- UAE Payment-Security Market
- Saudi Arabia Payment-Security Market
- South Africa Payment-Security Market
- Nigeria Payment-Security Market
- Rest of LAMEA Payment-Security Market
- Bluefin Payment Systems
- PayPal (Braintree)
- Visa (Cybersource Corporation)
- S. Bancorp (Elavon)
- Sisa Information Security
- Ingenico Group
- Intelligent Payments
- Signifyd Inc.
- Shift4 Corporation
- Tokenex, LLC
Unique Offerings from KBV Research
- Exhaustive coverage of Global Payment Security Market
- Highest number of market tables and figures
- Subscription based model available
- Guaranteed best price
- Assured post sales research support with 10% customization free
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Knowledge Based Value Research is a global brand and consulting firm serving all kinds of business verticals, government and non-governmental organizations, and not-for-profit organizations. Our motto is to extend our services that will have a lasting impact on our clients who trust us with their business goals.
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!