H1 2017 Production and Capital Expenditure Outlook Sub-Saharan Africa - Nigeria 2017
In Sub-Saharan Africa, more than 60 key crude oil and natural gas projects are expected to start operations by 2025. Nigeria leads the region with highest number of planned as well as announced projects, followed by Angola and Mozambique.
Key projects in Sub-Saharan Africa are expected to contribute up to 2,000 mbd to global crude production and more than 11 bcfd to global gas production in 2025. Among operators, Eni S.p.A.
and Royal Dutch Shell plc lead the region in terms of operatorship of planned and announced projects.
- Oil and gas production outlook by key countries and companies in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Planned projects count and starts by key countries and companies in the region
- Details of key planned crude and natural gas projects in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Capex and opex outlook by key countries and companies in the region
Key points to access
- Understand oil and gas production outlook for the Sub-Saharan Africa
- Keep abreast of key planned production projects in the region
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong oil and gas production forecast
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights on Sub-Saharan Africa production and capex outlook
- Assess your competitor’s planned oil and gas production projects
Table of Contents
- Table of Contents
- Key Planned and Announced Upstream Projects in Sub-Saharan Africa
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!