The key players in the market are Amcor, Crown Holdings, International Paper, WestRock, Owen-Illinois, Prestige Packaging Industries, ISPE ARIS LTD, Sacprint, CLP Packaging, Curtis Packaging and many others.
- Advertising -
Luxury Packaging is mostly used to package highly expensive and sophisticated products. The packaging is the part of a company's brand's image.
Packaging plays a significant role in luring the customers to buy the products and they too are willing to pay more if the packaging is aesthetic and looks of high value.
- Advertising -
It reduces package pilferage and increases consumer engagement.
Global Luxury Packaging Market is expected to at a CAGR of 5.11% over the forecast period 2017 - 2020. The market is being driven by increasing demand for aesthetically appealing packages and cultural shifts.
Global Luxury Packaging Market is segmented on various parameters like on the basis of type of material, application, end-user applications, and geography. Various types of materials are used for luxury packaging like paperboard, plastics, wood, textiles, metal, leather, glass, and many others.
On the basis of application the market has been segmented in shipping packages, cushioning material, void fill and stuffing, pallet security, long term storage, heavy goods packaging and other applications. Luxury Packaging solutions are deployed by various end user industries like watches and jewellery industry, tobacco industry, alcoholic drinks industry, fashion industry, and others.
On the basis of region the market is segmented into three major regions namely North America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
Browse Full Report with TOC: www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…ers-by-geography
WHAT THE REPORT OFFERS
- Market Definition for Luxury Packaging Market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the Luxury Packaging Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Luxury Packaging Market on regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Table of Content
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Key Findings of the Study
1.4 Market Definition
- Research Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.6 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.7 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Force Analysis
4.7.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.7.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.7.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.7.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.7.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
4.8 Industry Policies
- Technology Snapshot
- Global Luxury Packaging Market Segmentation and Forecast
6.1 By Material
6.1.5 Metallized Film
6.1.6 Embossed Gift Box
6.2 By End-User
6.2.1 Watches and Jewellery
6.2.3 Cosmetics and Fragrances
6.2.6 Alcoholic Drinks
6.3 By Region
6.3.1 North America
184.108.40.206 United States
220.127.116.11 United Kingdom
6.3.4 Latin America
6.3.5 Middle East and Africa
18.104.22.168 Saudi Arabia
22.214.171.124 South Africa
- Vendor Market Share
- Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
8.1 Amcor Limited
8.2 Crown Holdings, Inc.
8.3 International Paper Company
8.4 WestRock Company
8.5 Owens Illinois, Inc.
8.6 Prestige Packaging Industries
8.7 ISPE ARIS Ltd.
8.8 CLP Packaging, Inc.
8.9 Design Packaging, Inc.
8.10 HH Deluxe Packaging
8.11 Keenpac Ltd.
8.12 MW Luxury Packaging
- Investment Analysis
9.1 Mergers and Acquisitions
9.2 Role of Business Accelerators
9.3 Investment Outlook
- Future of Global Luxury Packaging Market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: