Technological advancements, growing occurrence of target diseases and rising use of advanced visualization method in hospitals are some of the key factors favouring the growth of the advanced visualization market.
- Agency -.
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Advanced Visualization Market is accounted for $1.75 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach $3.95 billion by 2023 growing at a CAGR of 12.3% during the forecast period.
However, huge price of Advanced Visualization tools is hampering the market.
Enterprise-wide Thin Client-based Solutions segment commanded the largest market share during the forecast period attribute to data transfer capabilities and enhanced data storage capacity.
- Agency -.
Some of the key players in Advanced Visualization market include
Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, Toshiba Corporation, PRO Medicus Limited, Koninklijke Philips N.V., QI Imaging, General Electric Company, Carestream Health, Inc. (A Part of Onex Corporation), Siemens AG, AGFA-Gevaert N.V.
and Terarecon, Inc.
Sample Copy @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…outlook-2017-2023
Type of Solutions Covered:
• Standalone Workstation-based Solutions
• Enterprise-wide Thin Client-based Solutions
Clinical Applications Covered:
• Radiology/Interventional Radiology
• Other Clinical Applications
End Users Covered:
• Academic and Research Centers
• Hospitals and Surgical Centers
• Imaging Centers
• Other End Users
o Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology Companies
Imaging Modalities Covered:
• Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
• Nuclear Medicine
• Computed Tomography (CT)
• Radiotherapy (RT)
• Positron Emission Tomography (PET)
• Other Imaging Modalities
Product & Services Covered:
• Hardware & Software
o Post-sale and Maintenance Services
o Training and Education Services
o Implementation Services
o Consulting/Optimization Services
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of APAC
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Table Of Content
1 Executive Summary
2.2 Stake Holders
2.3 Research Scope
2.4 Research Methodology
2.4.1 Data Mining
2.4.2 Data Analysis
2.4.3 Data Validation
2.4.4 Research Approach
2.5 Research Sources
2.5.1 Primary Research Sources
2.5.2 Secondary Research Sources
3 Market Trend Analysis
3.6 End User Analysis
3.7 Emerging Markets
3.8 Futuristic Market Scenario
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
4.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
4.3 Threat of substitutes
4.4 Threat of new entrants
4.5 Competitive rivalry
5 Global Advanced Visualization Market, By Type of Solution
5.2 Standalone Workstation-based Solutions
5.3 Enterprise-wide Thin Client-based Solutions
12 Company Profiling
12.1 Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
12.2 Toshiba Corporation
12.3 PRO Medicus Limited
12.4 Koninklijke Philips N.V.
12.5 QI Imaging
12.6 General Electric Company
12.7 Carestream Health, Inc. (A Part of Onex Corporation)
12.8 Siemens AG
12.9 AGFA-Gevaert N.V.
12.10 Terarecon, Inc.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: