Power MOSFET Market is anticipated to attain a market size of $6.0 billion by 2023, rising at a market growth of CAGR of 7.7% during the forecast period.
According to a new report, Global Power MOSFET Market, published by KBV Research, the Power MOSFET Market is expected to reach a market size of $6.0 billion by 2023, rising at a market growth of CAGR of 7.7% during the forecast period.
The Low Power market holds the largest market share in Global Power MOSFET Market by Power Rate in 2016, and would continue to be a dominant market till 2023; thereby, achieving a market value of $3,534.8 million by 2023. The Medium Power market is expected to witness a CAGR of 8.3% during (2017 – 2023).
Additionally, the High-Power market is expected to witness a CAGR of 10% during (2017 – 2023).
The Asia Pacific market holds the largest market share in the Global Power MOSFET in Inverter & UPS Market by Region in 2016, and would continue to be a dominant market till 2023; growing at a CAGR of 8.2 % during the forecast period. The Europe market is expected to witness a CAGR of 6.5% during (2017 – 2023).
Additionally, The North America market is expected to witness a CAGR of 6.1% during (2017 – 2023).
The Enhancement Mode Enterprises market holds the largest market share in the Global Power MOSFET Market by Type in 2016, and would continue to be a dominant market till 2023. The Depletion Mode market would attain market value of $1,540.8 million by 2023.
Based on the Analysis presented in the Cardinal matrix, Texas Instruments, Inc. and Mitsubishi Heavy Electronics are the forerunners in the Power MOSFET market.
Companies such as STMicroelectronics N.V., NXP Semiconductors N.V. Infineon Technologies AG and Toshiba Corporation are the some of the key innovators in Power MOSFET Market.
Full Report: kbvresearch.com/power-mosfet-market/
KBV Cardinal Matrix – Power MOSFET Market
Source: KBV Research
The market research report has exhaustive quantitative insights providing a clear picture of the market potential in various segments across the globe with country wise analysis in each discussed region. The key impacting factors of the Global Power MOSFET Market have been discussed in the report with competition analysis and the elaborated company profiles of STMicroelectronics N.V., Texas Instruments Inc., NXP Semiconductors N.V., DIGI-Key Electronics, Power Integrations Inc., IXYS Corporation, Mitsubishi Electric Corp., Infineon Technologies AG, Toshiba Corporation, and Renesas Electronics Corporation.
Power MOSFET Market Segmentation
By Power Rates
- Low Power
- Medium Power
- Depletion Mode
- Enhancement Mode Enterprises
- Consumer Electronics
- Energy & Power
- Inverter & UPS
- North America Power-MOSFET Market
- US Power-MOSFET Market
- Canada Power-MOSFET Market
- Mexico Power-MOSFET Market
- Rest of North America Power-MOSFET Market
- Europe Power-MOSFET Market
- Germany Power-MOSFET Market
- UK Power-MOSFET Market
- France Power-MOSFET Market
- Russia Power-MOSFET Market
- Spain Power-MOSFET Market
- Italy Power-MOSFET Market
- Rest of Europe Power-MOSFET Market
- Asia Pacific Power-MOSFET Market
- China Power-MOSFET Market
- Japan Power-MOSFET Market
- India Power-MOSFET Market
- South Korea Power-MOSFET Market
- Singapore Power-MOSFET Market
- Taiwan Power-MOSFET Market
- Rest of Asia Pacific Power-MOSFET Market
- LAMEA Power-MOSFET Market
- Brazil Power-MOSFET Market
- Argentina Power-MOSFET Market
- UAE Power-MOSFET Market
- Saudi Arabia Power-MOSFET Market
- South Africa Power-MOSFET Market
- Nigeria Power-MOSFET Market
- Rest of LAMEA Power-MOSFET Market
- STMicroelectronics N.V.
- Texas Instruments Inc.
- NXP Semiconductors N.V.
- DIGI-Key Electronics
- Power Integrations Inc.
- IXYS Corporation
- Mitsubishi Electric Corp.
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Toshiba Corporation
- Renesas Electronics Corporation
Unique Offerings from KBV Research
- Exhaustive coverage of Global Power MOSFET Market
- Highest number of market tables and figures
- Subscription based model available
- Guaranteed best price
- Assured post sales research support with 10% customization free
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Knowledge Based Value Research is a global brand and consulting firm serving all kinds of business verticals, government and non-governmental organizations, and not-for-profit organizations. Our motto is to extend our services that will have a lasting impact on our clients who trust us with their business goals.
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!