Reinsurance in Israel - 2017
- Agency -.
'Reinsurance in Israel, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Israeli reinsurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2011–2015) and forecast period (2015–2020).
The report also analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, gives a comprehensive overview of the Israeli economy and demographics, and provides detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Israeli insurance industry.
- Agency -.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise to enable reinsurers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and access profiles of reinsurers operating in the country.
'Reinsurance in Israel, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Israeli reinsurance segment, including:
- An outlook of the Israeli reinsurance segment
- A comprehensive overview of the Israeli economy and demographics
- Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Israeli insurance industry
- The competitive landscape in the Israeli reinsurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Israel:
- It provides historical values for the Israeli reinsurance segment for the report’s 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Israeli reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Israel, and the reinsurance segment's growth prospects.
- It analyzes various natural hazards and their impact on the Israel insurance industry
Key points to access
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Israeli reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Israeli reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Israeli insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- In the absence of domestic reinsurers, the Israeli reinsurance segment was dominated by foreign reinsurers such as Swiss Re, Munich Re and Lloyd’s.
- In February 2017, the Leviathan gas project, one of Israel’s largest infrastructure projects, received final approval from the ministry.
- In 2014, Munich Re, in collaboration with the reinsurance broker AON, developed the first parametric insurance deal for its clients in Israel.
Table of Contents
1 Key Facts and Highlights
2 Executive Summary
3 Economy and Demographics
4 Reinsurance outlook
5 Natural and Man-Made Hazards
6 Competitive Landscape
7 Definition and Methodology
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: