Biopower in Japan Industry by Manufacturers, Production and Applications Research Report Forecast to 2030
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
"Biopower in Japan, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2017 - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles", is the latest report from the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the Biopower market in Japan.
The report provides an in-depth analysis on global renewable power market and global Biopower market with forecasts up to 2030. The report analyzes the power market scenario in Japan (includes conventional Hydro, nuclear and renewable energy sources) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2030.
The research details renewable power market outlook in the country (includes Wind, small hydro, biopower and renewable) and provides forecasts up to 2030.
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
A detailed coverage of energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to Biopower market development is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
The report analyses global renewable power market, global biopower (Biomass and Biogas) market, Japan power market, Japan renewable power market and Japan biopower market. The scope of the research includes -
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- An overview on global renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends, generation trends and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources. The information is covered for the historical period 2006-2016 (unless specified) and forecast period 2017-2030.
- Renewable power sources include wind (both onshore and offshore), solar photovoltaic (PV), concentrated solar power (CSP), small hydropower (SHP), biomass, biogas and geothermal.
- Detailed overview of the global biopower market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity and generation split by major biopower countries in 2016.
- Power market scenario in Japan and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewable energy sources) with forecasts up to 2030.
- An overview on Japan renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends (2006-2030), generation trends(2006-2030) and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources in 2016.
- Detailed overview of Japan biopower market with installed capacity and generation trends and major active and upcoming biopower projects.
- Deal analysis of Japan biopower market. Deals are analyzed on the basis of mergers, acquisitions, partnership, asset finance, debt offering, equity offering, private equity (PE) and venture capitalists (VC).
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting the development of renewable power sources in general and biopower in particular.
- Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Reasons to access
- The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in Japan biopower market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for wind power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 5
1.2 List of Figures 6
2 Executive Summary 7
2.1 Global Carbon Emissions to Increase at a Lower rate During the Forecast Period 7
2.2 Technological Advancements and Government Support Driving Global Renewable Power Installations 7
2.3 Global Biopower Generation Expected to Reach Over 895 TWh by 2030 7
2.4 Thermal Power to remain as the Dominant Source in the Power Mix 9
2.5 Reforms in Regulatory Dynamics are required to boost the Growth of Renewable Sector 10
3 Introduction 11
3.1 Carbon Emissions, Global, 2001-2016 11
3.2 Primary Energy Consumption, Global, 2001-2030 13
3.3 Biopower Market, Technology Analysis 16
3.3.1 Biopower Market, Feedstock Conversion Processes 16
3.3.2 Biopower Market, Primary Energy Conversion and Recovery Technology 18
3.4 Report Guidance 21
4 Renewable Power Market, Global, 2006-2030 22
4.1 Renewable Power Market, Global, Overview 22
4.2 Renewable Power Market, Global, Installed Capacity, 2006-2030 23
4.2.1 Renewable Power Market, Global, Cumulative Installed Capacity by Source Type, 2006-2030 23
4.2.2 Renewable Power Market, Global, Cumulative Installed Capacity Split by Source Type, 2016 and 2030 25
4.2.3 Renewable Power Market, Global, Net Capacity Additions by Source Type, 2016-2030 27
4.2.4 Renewable Power Market, Global, Comparison by Cumulative Installed Capacity of Technology, 2016-2030 29
4.3 Renewable Power Market, Global, Power Generation, 2006-2030 31
4.3.1 Renewable Power Market, Global, Power Generation by Source Type, 2006-2030 31
4.3.2 Renewable Power Market, Global, Power Generation, Source Comparison Based on Power Generation, 2016-2030 33
4.4 Renewable Power Market, Global, LCOE Comparison of Power Generating Sources, 2014-2014 35
5 Biopower Market, Global, 2006-2030 38
ACCESS REPORT at www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/203…pacity-generation
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!