Fashion Retailing Global Market Share, Opportunities, Segmentation and Forecast to 2021
"Global Fashion Duty Free Retailing", report, provides analysis of current and forecast market data for fashion duty retail sales across the globe.
Global fashion duty free sales reached US$9.8 billion in 2016, growing at a CAGR of 3.2% during 2011-2016 driven by rising purchasing power of emerging economies, increased access to air travel, and the expansion of airport commercial zones. However, growth was dampened by the global recession, the Eurozone crisis, terrorism, and weaknesses in important economies.
Major retailers across the globe are increasing their fashion offerings and are also launching exclusive products in partnership with renowned brands. Overall, global fashion duty free market is expected to grow at healthy rate over the next five years.
What else does this report offer?
- Current market sizes and forecasts to 2021 by country and category; covers 50 countries and 4 categories, including clothing, footwear, jewelry, watches and accessories, and luggage and leather goods
- Market insights based on consumer trends and changing economic and demographic factors on a regional and country basis
- International arrivals by country and top 10 source countries for international arrivals in top 20 countries
- Fashion retail sales and fastest-growing markets for duty free channel
- Category level retail sales and forecast growth rates for each country
- Competitive landscape covering market share of major fashion duty free operators across the and their five year duty free sales and trading update analysis, recent key events.
- South Korea should remain the largest market for fashion duty free sales in 2021
- Fashion duty free operators exploring new growth opportunities and entering new markets
- Jewelry, watches and accessories is the largest category by spend in fashion duty free stores globally
- Asia-Pacific is the fastest-growing region in fashion duty free sales
- Chinese travelers to drive global duty free sales; however, growth to slow down amid economic uncertainty
- Expansion of low cost airlines resulting in increased travel
- Digital duty free gaining popularity among travelers
- Cruise and inflight retail offer high growth potential for duty operators
- Duty free growth in key markets is marred by terrorism, and economic and political instability
Reasons to access
Get immediate access to -
- Reliable fashion duty free retail sales data on 50 countries for 2016 with forecasts for 2021 with information on largest and fastest-growing markets to inform market expansion and to manage risk
- Explore an in-depth analysis of fashion sub-category duty free retail sales data for major markets to identify target categories/ country, and develop growth plans
- Learn from fashion duty free retail trends and market drivers to customize your entry/expansion approach depending on the duty free retail landscape
- Choose partners, understand the competition, with data and analysis of major fashion duty free retailers, including market shares, trading performance, locations, travel retail strategy for each
Table of Content: Key Points
Section 1, Duty free fashion market
Section 2, How travelers shop in duty free
Section 3, Duty free fashion - Trends
Section 4, Duty free fashion - Innovations
Section 5, Key fashion retailers
Section 6, Further details
ACCESS REPORT at www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/203…sts-retail-trends
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: