According to Stratistics MRC, the Chip Antenna Market is estimated at $ 1.44 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $3.25 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 14.5% from 2015 to 2022. Demand for antennas in the industrial sector, low cost of chip antennas when Compared to usual antennas and increasing use of wireless technology for machine to machine communication in modern industries are some of the factors fueling the market.
- Advertising -
In addition, growing trend of miniaturization in consumer electronics is anticipated to fuel the growth of the chip antenna market worldwide. However, high initial development cost of ceramic chip antenna and inconsistent Performance Efficiency are some factors which are restricting the market growth.
- Advertising -
Browse the report: www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…outlook-2016-2022
In end user segment, smart home/smart grid segment dominates the market. The increasing demand for smart home automated devices across the globe is expected to boost the market.
Asia Pacific commanded the largest share in the market during the forecast period. The Growth is due to rising demand for automobiles and consumer electronics in this region.
North America and Europe held the second and third largest shares of the market.
Some of the key players in the market include Fractus Antenna S.L., Pulse Electronics, Linx Technologies, Mitsubishi Materials Corporation, Johanson Technology, Inc., Pulse Electronics, Antenova M2m, Taoglas, Fractus S.A. and Vishay Intertechnology, Inc.
Application Types Covered:
Dual Band / Multi-Band
GPS / GNSS
End Users Covered:
Industrial & Retail
Smart Home / Smart Grid
Dielectric Chip Antenna
Ceramic Multilayer Chip Antennas
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...