The global egg replacement ingredients market will grow at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2017 to 2022 to reach USD 1,152.0 million by 2022. The global egg replacement ingredients market is driven by increasing vegan, vegetarian, and flexitarian population; growing preference for the plant based natural food ingredients among the general population; frequent outbreaks of Avian Influenza, and safety benefits over the natural eggs.
Global egg replacement ingredients market is segmented by type (dairy protein, starch, algae flour, soy based products others), by application (bakery & confectionary, mayonnaise & sauces, others), by form (solid, liquid), and by source (plant, animal).
Dairy protein dominates the egg replacement ingredients market followed by soy based products. The large share of this segment is mainly attributed to its ease of incorporation in numerous recipes/products and ability to impart the egg like texture to the products.
Browse in-depth Report on www.meticulousresearch.com/product…ents-market-2022/
Geographically, the global egg replacement ingredients market is segmented into five major regions, namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
North America accounted for the major share in the global egg replacement ingredients market in 2016, followed by Europe, and Asia-Pacific region. The major share of the North American region is mainly attributed to the higher acceptance of egg replacement ingredients in the U.S., rapidly increasing vegan population, and incidences of Avian Influenza outbreaks.
However, Asian countries are slated to register the fastest growth during the forecast period, owing to the large population that abstains from animal origin foods, increasing spending capacity, and growing awareness about ill effect of eating non-vegetarian foods.
The key players operating in global egg replacement ingredients market are Archer Daniels Midland Company (U.S.), Cargill Inc., (U.S.), MGP Ingredients (U.S.), Nestlé S.A. (Switzerland’s), Corbion Group (Netherlands), E.I.
Dupont (U.S.), Ener-G Foods, Inc. (U.S.), Fiberstar, Inc. (U.S.), Florida Food Products LLC (U.S.), Glanbia PLC (Irelands), Ingredion Incorporated (U.S.), Eden Foods, Inc.
(U.S.), Organic Valley (OV)(U.S.), and American Soy Products, Inc. (U.S.).
Key questions answered in the report-
- Which are the high growth market segments in terms of ingredients, application, form, source, and regions/countries?
- What is the historical market for egg replacement ingredients across the globe?
- What are the market forecasts and estimates from the period 2015-2022?
- What are the major drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends in the global egg replacement ingredients market?
- What are the recent developments in the global egg replacement ingredients market?
- What are the different strategies adopted by the major players in the global egg replacement ingredients market?
- What are the geographical trends and high growth regions/ countries?
- Who are the local emerging players in the global egg replacement ingredients market and how do they compete with the global players?
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Meticulous Research is one of the leading independent full service global market research and consulting companies focusing on medical devices, biotechnology, healthcare IT, pharmaceuticals, food and beverages, and agriculture domains. Meticulous Research produces global reports and custom studies for North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East and Africa regions.
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!