Global Retail Automation Market is anticipated to attain a market size of $18.8 billion by 2023, rising at a market growth of 11.5% CAGR during the forecast period.
According to a new report Global Retail Automation Market, published by KBV research, the Global Retail Automation Market size is expected to reach $18.8 billion by 2023, rising at a market growth of 11.5% CAGR during the forecast period.
The North America market holds the largest market share in Global Store Deployment Retail Automation Market by Region 2016, and would continue to be a dominant market till 2023; growing at a CAGR of 13.4 % during the forecast period.
The Europe market is expected to witness a CAGR of 9.0% during (2017 – 2023) in Warehouse Deployment Retail Automation Market. Additionally, The Asia Pacific market is expected to witness a CAGR of 12.0% during (2017 – 2023).
Based on the Analysis presented in the Cardinal matrix, Honeywell International, Inc. (Honeywell Scanning and Mobility) and Toshiba Corporation are the forerunners in the Retail Automation market.
Companies such as Datalogic S.P.A., First Data Corporation, Diebold Nixdorf, Zebra Technologies Corporation and NCR Corporation are the some of the key innovators in Retail Automation Market.
Full Report: kbvresearch.com/retail-automation-market/
KBV Cardinal Matrix – Retail Automation Market (Click Here For Free Competition Insights)
Source: KBV Research Analysis, Company Publications and Secondary Research
The Supermarkets & Hypermarkets market holds the largest market share in Global Retail Automation Market by End User 2016, and would continue to be a dominant market till 2023. The Other Stores market is expected to witness a CAGR of 16.5% during (2017 – 2023).
The Barcode & RFID market dominated the Global Retail Automation Market by Type 2016, and would continue to be a dominant market till 2023; growing at a CAGR of 10.7 % during the forecast period. The Automated Guided Vehicle market is expected to witness a CAGR of 11.2% during (2017 – 2023).
Additionally, The Automatic Storage & Retrieval System market would grow at CAGR of 12.2% during the forecast period.
The market research report has exhaustive quantitative insights providing a clear picture of the market potential in various segments across the globe with country wise analysis in each discussed region. The key impacting factors of the Global Retail Automation Market have been discussed in the report with competition analysis and the elaborated company profiles of Hydra SpA (Datalogic S.P.A.), First Data Corporation, NCR Corporation, Fujitsu Limited, Toshiba Corporation, Honeywell International, Inc.
(Honeywell Scanning and Mobility), Kuka AG, Diebold Nixdorf, Zebra Technologies Corporation, and E&K Automation GmbH.
Global Retail Automation Market Segmentation
By End Users
- Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
- Other Stores
- Barcode & RFID
- Point of Sales
- Risk End User
- Automated Guided Vehicle
- Automated Conveyor
- Automatic Storage & Retrieval System
- Electronic Shelf Labels
- North America Retail-Automation Market
- US Retail-Automation Market
- Canada Retail-Automation Market
- Mexico Retail-Automation Market
- Rest of North America Retail-Automation Market
- Europe Retail-Automation Market
- Germany Retail-Automation Market
- UK Retail-Automation Market
- France Retail-Automation Market
- Russia Retail-Automation Market
- Spain Retail-Automation Market
- Italy Retail-Automation Market
- Rest of Europe Retail-Automation Market
- Asia Pacific Retail-Automation Market
- China Retail-Automation Market
- Japan Retail-Automation Market
- India Retail-Automation Market
- South Korea Retail-Automation Market
- Singapore Retail-Automation Market
- Malaysia Retail-Automation Market
- Rest of Asia-Pacific Retail-Automation Market
- LAMEA Retail-Automation Market
- Brazil Retail-Automation Market
- Argentina Retail-Automation Market
- UAE Retail-Automation Market
- Saudi Arabia Retail-Automation Market
- South Africa Retail-Automation Market
- Nigeria Retail-Automation Market
- Rest of LAMEA Retail-Automation Market
- Hydra SpA (Datalogic S.P.A.)
- First Data Corporation
- NCR Corporation
- Fujitsu Limited
- Toshiba Corporation
- Honeywell International, Inc. (Honeywell Scanning and Mobility)
- Kuka AG
- Diebold Nixdorf
- Zebra Technologies Corporation
- E&K Automation GmbH
Unique Offerings from KBV Research
- Exhaustive coverage of Global Retail-Automation Market
- Highest number of market tables and figures
- Subscription based model available
- Guaranteed best price
- Assured post sales research support with 10% customization free
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Knowledge Based Value Research is a global brand and consulting firm serving all kinds of business verticals, government and non-governmental organizations, and not-for-profit organizations. Our motto is to extend our services that will have a lasting impact on our clients who trust us with their business goals.
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!