Summary Research Beam latest report Mobile Health (mHealth) Technologies: Global Market Prospects - Featuring Expert Panel Views from Industry Survey 2017 provides a comprehensive analysis of the mHealth landscape. GBI Research conducted an extensive industry survey of 65 experts from the pharmaceutical, medical devices, healthcare and healthcare IT industries - including organizations that already implement mHealth solutions and services, and those that do not. The survey gathered experience and opinion on the use of mHealth, and insights on key trends for the present and future use of these technologies, particularly within the pharmaceutical industry. The findings from the survey and results from secondary research efforts have been amalgamated with GBI’s own analytical views to provide an assessment that is comprehensive in outlook.
Report : goo.gl/YFbBFX
mHealth is a branch of eHealth, and commonly defined as the use of modern information and communication technologies to meet needs of citizens, patients, healthcare professionals, healthcare providers as well as policy markets. It can have a significant impact on consumers and on all aspects of the pharmaceutical and healthcare sector, and companies are making large investments to leverage these technologies more effectively.
mHealth technologies are already a reality in both developed and developing countries, and their uptake is expected to significantly increase in the near future, particularly as the overall healthcare industry continues to shift towards value-based medicine, and due to the increasing need for more cost-effective means to deliver healthcare and to demonstrate the value and effectiveness of medical treatments.
The report features an overview of mHealth solutions and services and its place within the pharmaceutical industry. It examines the factors driving and necessitating the use of these technologies within this industry, and provides detailed examples of how different solutions could be used to provide direct benefits to pharmaceutical companies, healthcare institutions and patients.
There is also an analysis of the main challenges surrounding these technologies, as well as case studies of how companies are already implementing mHealth, and deal with some of the challenges. Finally, based on the totality of the survey results and research, strategic recommendations are provided for the effective implementation of new mHealth initiatives.
The results of Research Beam s latest industry survey provide insightful analyses from different expert panels, including results from key geographical markets. The survey examined key issues, such the areas where pharmaceutical organizations are currently utilizing mHealth; where they believe it can have the most impact; the main barriers to uptake and driving factors; the likelihood of increasing investment within the next five years; and the overall attitude towards the use of these technologies within the pharmaceutical industry.
Research Beam conducted extensive research to provide a comprehensive view of mHealth solutions and services. This new report adds to our unique portfolio of trusted industry analyses that enable our clients to assess the most promising areas in the market and exploit key business opportunities.
- - What are mHealth technologies? What is their place within the pharmaceutical industry?
- - How prevalent is the use of mHealth technologies in the pharmaceutical, healthcare and healthcare IT industries?
- - What are the main driving factors necessitating the use of mHealth? What is the relative importance of these factors?
- - What are the commercial benefits that the use of mHealth solutions and services can provide across the pharmaceutical value chain?
- - In which areas are organizations currently using mHealth, and where do they feel it will have the most impact in the next five years?
- - What are the main challenges associated with mHealth technologies? What is the relative importance of these factors across key geographical markets? For the organizations that do not yet utilize mHealth solutions, what specific reasons have led to this decision?
- - What is the likelihood that organizations that already use mHealth will increase their investment within the next five years? Will those that do not currently invest in the technology begin doing so over this period?
- - How can mHealth initiatives be effectively implemented within an organization?
- - What is the overall opinion of industry experts on the use of mHealth technologies?
Key Reasons to Access
- - Gain insightful analyses and comprehensive understanding of mHealth technologies
- - Understand the key drivers necessitating the use of mHealth and the main barriers to implementation
- - Understand the views of 65 different organizations within the industry on mHealth
- - Assess the most relevant uses of mHealth solutions and services within your company, and effective ways of implementing mHealth initiatives
1 Table of Contents
- - 1 Table of Contents 4
- o List of Tables 6
- o List of Figures 6
- - mHealth Technologies Overview 8
- o What are mHealth Technologies? 8
- o What Types of Services Can mHealth Technologies Provide? 9
- o What are the Main Objectives of mHealth Technologies? 9
- o Key Stakeholders Involved in the Funding and Provision of mHealth 10
- o Key Market Segments in the mHealth Market Space 12
- Key Sub-segments of the Global mHealth Market 14
- o How Prevalent is the Use of mHealth Technologies by Healthcare Organizations? Results from Our Industry-Wide Survey 15
- - The Global mHealth Market: The Most Important Drivers and Restraints in 2017 18
- o What Are the Most Important Growth Drivers in the Global mHealth Market? - Results from our Industry-Wide Survey 18
- Providing Cost-Effective Care to Patients through mHealth Solutions 19
- Can the Value and Effectiveness of Treatments be Demonstrated through mHealth Solutions? 19
- How Interested Are HCPs and Reimbursement Entities in mHealth? 20
- Accelerated Penetration of Mobile Technology at a Global Level 20
- mHealth Solutions Helping Pharma Companies Solve Gaps in R&D Productivity 20
- Is Government Funding and Support for mHealth in Key Markets Making a Difference? 21
- Other Important Growth Drivers in the mHealth Market in 2017 21
- What Are the Most Important Growth Drivers in the mHealth Market by Region? Results from our Industry-Wide Survey 22
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...