The process is carried out with the use of different labels such as, biotin, reporter enzymes, monoclonal antibodies, fluorophores, radioactive isotopes, and other tags. Specific labels are used to target a particular protein or nucleotide sequence and the labeling strategy is carefully selected and completed for each application.
- Advertising -
Protein labeling Market is a process in biological research that uses molecular labels to create covalent bonds with the protein of interest. This helps in the detection and purification of the labeled protein and/or its binding associates.
- Advertising -
This market is estimated to reach $5,350 million by 2022 from $2,002 million in 2015, growing at a significant CAGR of 14.9% during the forecast period. Moreover, government investments on healthcare and R&D on the increase in the use of proteomics, and other applications such as diagnostics and therapeutics are expected to drive the market.
However, lack of skilled professionals and accelerated market consolidation is expected to restrict the market growth.
The growth in competition has led to collaborations and product launch by major players in the protein labeling market. For instance, in September 2016, Kaneka Corporation’s subsidiary, Eurogentec S.A.
signed an agreement with Koram Biotech Corp. (KBC), one of the largest life science reagent and services companies in South Korea, to be the new distributor for its products.
This collaboration has helped Kaneka to make a smooth entry in the South Korean market. Likewise, in June 2016, F. Hoffmann-LA Roche AG (Roche) launched a new product, Cobas E 801 module, a high-volume testing immunoassay solution that had high flexibility and continuous operation, which saves time and reduces the amount of waste generated during the process.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The global protein labeling market report provides an extensive analysis of the current market trends and future estimations prevailing in the market.
- The market estimations from 2014 to 2022 are based on high-end analysis of the key developments.
- The market scenario is comprehensively analyzed with respect to the application, product type, labeling method, and end users.
- Recent developments and key manufacturers are listed and analyzed to understand the competitive market scenario.
- In-depth analysis, based on geography provides an understanding of the regional market, which assists in strategic business planning.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: With the arsenal of different search reports, we help you here to look and buy research reports that will be helpful to you and your organization. Our research reports have the capability and authenticity to support your organization for growth and consistency. With the window of opportunity getting open and shut at a speed of light, it has become very important to survive in the market and only the fittest and competent enough can do so. So, we try and provide with latest changes in the market ...
For more information: