Manufacturers have experienced enormous underlying intellectual challenges in the development and revision of this technology. However, it is anticipated to be a core for the next-gen software technologies as companies such as Google, IBM, Microsoft, and others are actively implementing AI as a crucial part of their technologies.
- Advertising -
The artificial intelligence (AI) market has been one of the most progressive technologies since its introduction in the 1950s. AI has characteristics that are similar to humans such as language understanding, reasoning, learning, problem solving, and more.
- Advertising -
The artificial intelligence market is primarily driven by improved productivity, varied application areas, and increased customer satisfaction. However, market growth is expected to be hindered due to high upfront investment and lack of skilled workforce.
The artificial intelligence market is segmented by technology, industry vertical, and geography. By technology, it is sub-divided into machine learning, natural language processing, image processing, and speech recognition.
By industry verticals, the market is categorized into media & advertising, retail, telecom & IT, healthcare, automotive & transportation, and others (agriculture, law, educational institutions). Geographically, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key manufacturers in the artificial intelligence market include Google Inc., IBM Corp., Microsoft Corporation, IPsoft, Rocket Fuel Inc., Qlik Technologies Inc., MicroStrategy, Inc., Brighterion, Inc., 24/7 Customer, Inc., and Next IT Corp.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This study comprises analytical depiction of the world artificial intelligence market, with current trends and future estimations to depict the imminent investment pockets.
- The overall market potential is determined to understand the profitable trends for gaining a stronger coverage in the market.
- The report presents information regarding key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with a detailed impact analysis.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2014 to 2022, to highlight the financial competency of the market.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers.
- Value chain analysis provides a clear understanding of the roles of stakeholders involved.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: With the arsenal of different search reports, we help you here to look and buy research reports that will be helpful to you and your organization. Our research reports have the capability and authenticity to support your organization for growth and consistency. With the window of opportunity getting open and shut at a speed of light, it has become very important to survive in the market and only the fittest and competent enough can do so. So, we try and provide with latest changes in the market ...
For more information: