Machine Vision (MV) is the technology for providing imaging-based automatic inspection and analysis for application areas such as automatic inspection, process control, and robotic guidance for end-users such as pharmaceutical, medical and healthcare, general manufacturing, high-end security, BFSI, aerospace and defense, automation, and transportation.
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
Machine Vision, which is known to play a very crucial role in industrialization, has the ability to be crucial in affecting automation and other related market factors. For the past few years, much of the industrial and technological world has been looking eastwards - and just as importantly, China, which has always been known to be more regional and local-centric in its industrial outlook, has started to look beyond its own borders.
ACCESS FULL REPORT AND TOC: www.reportsandmarkets.com/reports/…n-china-2017-2022
Despite the niche nature of the technology, machine vision is finding immense opportunities in the fast growing and mature economies of APAC, especially China, due to the rapid deployment and penetration of smart cameras and the resurgence of automotive industry in the region. The market moving at a CAGR of a minimum of 10% is showing an increasing trend of rising labour fee, making it essential to reduce the costs of production by employing such technologies.
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
The primary constraints of the market are the lack of technical expertise to connect the camera devices electrically and the lack of demand for high-quality products in the domestic market. The long run challenges that need to be tackled are the lack of awareness about the scope of applications of the Machine Vision technology, the complex and fragmented competitive landscape, the nature of the distribution channel and the focus of the technology on the application-level requirements rather than the component-level requirements.
The report provides an extensive analysis of the market and includes details of the current market trends, industry drivers, challenges, demand and supply side analysis, Industry Attractiveness using the Porter's Five Industry Forces Analysis and PESTEL Analysis for a better understanding of the market.
The market can be segmented on the basis of technology (Imaging Technology, Image Sensors, Laser Technology and Augmented Reality), Product, Imaging technology (CMOS and CCD), Service (Video Display, Broadcast and editing and imaging industries) and end-user. Five Chine-based companies namely, Azure Photonics, OPT Machine Vision Tech, Shenzhen Do3think Technology CO. Ltd., Hangzhou Contrastech Co. Ltd. and Ningbo Hi-Tech S-View Technology Co. Ltd. with details of their financial overviews like current sales figure, cash flow statements, annual turnover, profit and loss statement, debt patents, market presence, goodwill. have been enlisted to outline the investment opportunities of the technology in China.
The movement in the market chain of the machine vision domain of China will considerably turn to be an emerging application that will drive the Chinese-based competitors over the long run.
SAMPLE REPORT: www.reportsandmarkets.com/sample-r…n-china-2017-2022
What the report offers
1. Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the Imaging and Machine Vision Market in China, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a regional and local scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a regional and local scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Imaging and Machine Vision Market in China.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Reports And Markets are part of the Algoro Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Are you mastering your market? Do you know what the market potential is for your product, who the market players are and what the growth forecast is? We offer standard global, regional or country specific market research studies for almost every market you can imagine ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!