Cruelty-Free - 2017
"Trend Sights Analysis: Cruelty-Free" is part of Trend Sights series and explores how brands can provide a superior and more unique fit for specific consumer segments.
Growing awareness of social issues driven by consumer education and media coverage is leading to a rise in ethical consumerism. In recognizing the issue of animal cruelty, a portion of these ethical consumers seek to purchase only from brands that pertain to high animal welfare standards.
- Over two thirds of consumers find living an ethical and sustainable lifestyle important or very important in creating a feeling of wellbeing or wellness.
- Over a third of consumers who think that living an ethical or sustainable lifestyle is important in creating a feeling of wellbeing or wellness, say that they would consider buying products that support the humane treatment of animals.
- Over a third of consumers look for on-pack ethical/sustainability logos most of the time or all of the time.
Key points to buy
- Gain insight into the different routes through by which products can align with the Cruelty-Free trend including examples of best-in-class innovation.
- Compare the presence of this trend in each industry across the FMCG space, and learn what the key opportunities are.
- Identify the innovation implications of the Cruelty-Free trend for your sector.
Table of Contents
What is Cruelty-Free?
Why is Cruelty-Free important?
Who is driving Cruelty-Free?
How can be Cruelty-Free capitalized on?
What next in Cruelty-Free?
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: