Informed Shopping - 2017
- Agency -.
"Informed Shopping, Update 2017 - Global Market Size, Competitive Landscape, and Key Country Analysis to 2021" offer comprehensive information and understanding of the global Informed Shopping market. The report analysis the current trend and future potential of Informed Shopping market at global, regional (Asia-Pacific, Americas, Europe, and Middle East and Africa (EMEA)) and key countries (the US, Canada, Brazil, India, China, Australia, Germany, France, South Africa, and the UK) level.
The report covers, an insight into the market in terms of value and volume for the historic period 2011-2016 and forecast period 2017-2021, drivers and restraints, key projects and competitive landscape for respective countries.
- Agency -.
- Information coming from online reviews, social media, and other online sources combined with the accessibility of information on mobile devices is reshaping consumer shopping habits.
- 79% of consumers check prices online before making a purchase.
- 56% of consumers use price comparison websites to compare different prices at supermarkets.
- 55% of consumers are more likely to trust blogger/user reviews over brand claims.
- 45% of consumers are willing to boycott a brand whose values do not reflect their own.
Key points to access
- Understand which audiences are most affected by the Informed Shopping trend.
- Compare the presence of this trend in each industry across the FMCG space, and learn what the key opportunities are.
- See the steps that major brands are taking to meet the needs of informed shoppers.
Table of Contents
What is Informed Shopping?
Why is Informed Shopping important?
Who is driving Informed Shopping?
How can Informed Shopping be capitalized on?
What is next in Informed Shopping?
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: