TrendSights Analysis: Vitality & Balance - 2017
"TrendSights Analysis: Vitality & Balance", explores what the trend is, why it is important, who is most influenced by it, and how brands and manufacturers can capitalize on it. The research concludes by identifying where the trend is heading next and how long it will last.
The intensification of time scarcity and work pressures are leading to increasing stress levels.
This in turn is fueling demand for products and services that help consumers achieve a more balanced lifestyle.
- 75% of global consumers are concerned about stress, with the same amount feeling the same about tiredness/fatigue.
- 89% of global consumers consider rest and relaxation either very important or important in creating a feeling of wellbeing or wellness.
- 86% of global consumers think reducing stress can be effective in making you look younger.
Key points to access
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
What is Vitality & Balance?
Why is Vitality & Balance important?
Who is driving Vitality & Balance
How can Vitality & Balance be capitalized on?
What next in Vitality & Balance?
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: