Retailing in Austria - 2017
"Service Station Retailing in Austria 2017", a Sector Report by provides an executive-level overview of the Austrian service station market today, with values and volumes up to 2017. It delivers quantitative and qualitative insight into the fuel market, based on in depth interviews with major fuel operators across Europe and proprietary data from service station retail databases.
It provides: National Fuel Volumes (2012 to 2022e) and Values.
Company Fuel Volumes, Values and Market Shares. Major competitor analysis by country.
Total fuel consumption in Austria declined by 0.8% in 2016 compared to the previous year. OMV has the largest service station network, at 319 sites, amounting to 11.9% of the national network.
The top five retailers in Austria made up 74.0% of service station shop sites in 2016, with OMV representing over 20.4% of all sites. 43.8% of service stations in Austria feature a car wash.
- Total fuel consumption in Austria declined by 0.8% in 2016 compared to the previous year.
- OMV has the largest service station network, at 319 sites, amounting to 11.9% of the national network.
- The top five retailers in Austria made up 74.0% of service station shop sites in 2016, with OMV representing over 20.4% of all sites. 43.8% of service stations in Austria feature a car wash.
Key points to access
- Identify who are the top five players in Austria and how many fuel outlets, motorway & unmanned sites, shops & car wash they have.
- Plan effect market strategies by uncovering market share and average fuel throughput per site of the top five players in the market.
- Understand how the service station network evolving and which players are opening new outlets as well as incresing forecourt shops and car washes.
- Identify what strategies the key players have across their fuel and non- fuel offerings in terms of products sold, branding, promotions, partnerships and suppliers used.
Table of Contents
Service Station Competitor Overview
Service Station Market Overview
Competitor ranking in 2015 compared to 2016
Service Station Shop Network
Service Station Car Wash Network
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: