This report helps to analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Middle East & Africa Engineering Plastics Market.
- Advertising -
Middle East & Africa Engineering Plastics Market is currently valued at XX billion in 2015 and is expected to reach XX billion by 2020 showing a compound annual growth rate of XX%. Asia-Pacific currently dominates the market for engineering plastics followed by Regional scale Europe.
The developing regions of South America and Asia Pacific are expected to increase its market share in the future owing to the growing purchasing power in the developing countries.
Our Engineering plastics current data shows that Europe and North America remain interesting as locations for research and development and also important as sales markets.
- Advertising -
Enquire about Engineering Plastics [email protected] www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enq…re-buying/218420
The emerging regions such as Asia, South America, Middle-East and developing regions from Europe have been witnessing sizeable growth prospects for engineering plastics.
Engineering plastics are used in an increasing number of markets from Packaging, Building & Construction, Electrical & electronics, Automotive & transportation, Furniture & bedding, Sports & leisure and a number of other segments.
Browse Full Report with TOC: www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…ecasts-2017-2022
- The growing trend towards lower vehicle weight, lower emissions and enhanced fuel efficiency is expected to drive the consumption growth of engineering plastics in the automotive and transportation industry. The high sales growth of the passenger cars in emerging markets such as China and India is also expected to boost the market.
- The industry is expected to face certain challenges such as regulatory standards to reduce CO2 emissions, fluctuation of crude oil prices, and product commoditization.
- The introduction of â€œGreen Vehiclesâ€ as a key to future growth has spurred the use of engineering plastic in their production, which is seen as an excellent market opportunity. Besides this the innovation in product application and use of engineering plastics in aerospace industry are other opportunities present.
What the report contains
- The report elucidates the situation of engineering plastics around the world and studies the markets of the engineering plastics type which include Fluoropolymers (PTFE & Others), Polyacetal/Polyoxymethylene, Polyamides, Polycarbonates, Polymethyl Methacrylate (PMMA), Polyphenylene Oxide (PPO/PPE Blends), Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS), Styrene Copolymers (ABS & SAN), Thermoplastic Polyesters (PET & PBT) and others.
- Lastly, the report is divided by countries - Saudi Arabia, South Africa and others; where-in the market share of each region is analyzed and estimates are provided for the next 5 years. The various applications of engineering plastics have been discussed in detail in addition to a comprehensive overview of the market.
Table of Content:
1.2 Research Methodology
1.3 Scope of the Report
- Executive Summary
- Middle-East and Africa Engineering Plastics Market
3.1 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.2 Patent Analysis
3.3 Raw Material Analysis
3.4 Industry Attractiveness Porters Five Force Analysis
3.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
3.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.4.5 Degree of Competition
- Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Growing Purchasing Power in the Developing Countries
4.1.2 Growing Substitution of Metal
4.1.3 Engineering Plastics Replacing Traditional Materials
4.1.4 Compliance with Energy Regulations
4.2.1 Volatility in Raw Material Prices
4.3.1 Innovative Product Applications
4.3.2 Increasing Usage in Aerospace Industry
4.3.3 Introduction of Green Vehicles a Key to Future Growth
- Market Segmentation and Analysis
5.1 By Product
126.96.36.199 Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
188.8.131.52 Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF)
184.108.40.206 Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP)
220.127.116.11 Nylon 6
18.104.22.168 Nylon 66
5.1.5 Polymethyl Methacrylate (PMMA)
5.1.6 Polyphenylene Oxide (PPO/PPE Blends)
5.1.7 Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS)
5.1.8 Styrene Copolymers (ABS & SAN)
5.1.9 Thermoplastic Polyesters
22.214.171.124 Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT)
126.96.36.199 Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
188.8.131.52 Copolyesters (PETG/PCTG)
5.1.10 Liquid Crystal Polymers (LCP)
5.1.11 Polyether Ether Ketone (PEEK)
5.1.12 Polyimides (PI)
- Regional Market Analysis
6.1 Saudi Arabia
6.2 South Africa
6.5 Rest of Middle-East and Africa
- Competitive Landscape
8.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
8.2 Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
8.3 Market Share Analysis
- Company Profiles
9.1 A. Schulman Inc.
9.2 Arkema SA
9.3 Asahi Kasei Corporation
9.4 Ashland Inc.
9.5 BASF SE
9.6 CCP Composites
9.7 Celanese Corporation
9.8 Chemtura Corporation
9.9 Chi Mei Corporation
9.10 Chevron Phillips Chemical
9.11 Covestro AG
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: