Service Station Retailing Italy Market Share, Opportunities, Segmentation and Forecast to 2022
- Agency -.
"Service Station Retailing in Italy 2017", a Sector Report by provides an executive-level overview of the Italian service station market today, with values and volumes up to 2017. It delivers quantitative and qualitative insight into the fuel market, based on in depth interviews with major fuel operators across Europe and proprietary data from service station retail databases.
It provides: National Fuel Volumes (2012 to 2022e) and Values. Breakdown of the top five fuel retailers shop, car wash, company owned, motorway and unmanned sites.
- Agency -.
Company Fuel Volumes, Values and Market Shares. Major competitor analysis by country.
Total fuel consumption in Italy decreased by 0.5% in 2016 compared to the previous year. The top five fuel retailers -Agip (Eni), Q8, Esso, TotalERG and API (API-IP) accounted for 89.0% of service stations in Italy in 2016.
The total number of service stations with a shop decreased by 3.2% to 7,313 sites. The total number of service stations with a car wash in Italy decreased by 2.4% to 3,141 sites.
- Total fuel consumption in Italy decreased by 0.5% in 2016 compared to the previous year.
- The top five fuel retailers -Agip (Eni), Q8, Esso, TotalERG and API (API-IP) accounted for 89.0% of service stations in Italy in 2016.
- The total number of service stations with a shop decreased by 3.2% to 7,313 sites. The total number of service stations with a car wash in Italy decreased by 2.4% to 3,141 sites.
Reasons to access
- Identify who are the top five players in Italy and how many fuel outlets, motorway & unmanned sites, shops & car wash they have.
- Plan effect market strategies by uncovering market share and average fuel throughput per site of the top five players in the market.
- Understand how the service station network evolving and which players are opening new outlets as well as incresing forecourt shops and car washes.
- Identify what strategies the key players have across their fuel and non- fuel offerings in terms of products sold, branding, promotions, partnerships and suppliers used.
Table of Content: Key Points
Service Station Competitor Overview
Service Station Market Overview
Competitor ranking in 2015 compared to 2016
Service Station Shop Network
Service Station Car Wash Network
ACCESS REPORT at www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/211…mpetitor-data-and
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: