HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 382 pages on title 'Epilepsy - Pipeline Review, H1 2017' with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies. The study covers key regions and important players .
The latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Epilepsy - Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides an overview of the Epilepsy (Central Nervous System) pipeline landscape.
Epilepsy is a neurological disorder characterized by the transmission of abnormal signals produced by a group of neurons in the brain which causes seizures. This leads to brief disruptions of the senses and short periods of unconsciousness or convulsions.
Symptoms of epilepsy are repeated seizures, weakness, and anxiety, loss of consciousness and contraction, or jerking, of body muscles.
Main causes of epilepsy include low oxygen during birth, head injuries that occur during birth or from accidents during youth or adulthood, brain tumors, genetic conditions that result in brain injury, such as tuberous sclerosis, infections such as meningitis or encephalitis, and stroke or any other type of damage to the brain.
The Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Epilepsy - Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Epilepsy (Central Nervous System), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Epilepsy (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Epilepsy and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 6, 11, 15, 17, 2, 71, 10 and 2 respectively.
Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 20 and 2 molecules, respectively.
Epilepsy (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from The proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Epilepsy (Central Nervous System).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Epilepsy (Central Nervous System) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Epilepsy (Central Nervous System) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Epilepsy (Central Nervous System) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Epilepsy (Central Nervous System)
Reasons to access
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Epilepsy (Central Nervous System).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Epilepsy (Central Nervous System) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
Epilepsy - Overview 7
Epilepsy - Therapeutics Development 8
Epilepsy - Therapeutics Assessment 29
Epilepsy - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 43
Epilepsy - Drug Profiles 78
Epilepsy - Dormant Projects 348
Epilepsy - Discontinued Products 355
Epilepsy - Product Development Milestones 357
View Detailed Table of Content at www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/29…y-pipeline-review