The demand for naval vessels and surface combatants is anticipated to be driven by high levels of expenditure by emerging economies in the Asia Pacific region, such as India and China.
The North American region is expected to maintain its leading position, exhibiting a steady pace of growth over the forecast period
Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering
Huntington Ingalls Industries
Hyundai Heavy Industries
ThyssenKrupp Marine Systems AG
Lockheed Martin Corporation
ASC Pty Ltd.
Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding (DSNS)
Abu Dhabi Shipbuilding
Mazagon Docks Limited.
Global naval warfare has witnessed a paradigm shift, and there is an increasing trend towards the decentralization of naval attacks, whereby capabilities are distributed around smaller vessels in addition to larger platforms such as aircraft carriers and destroyers so as to make them more secure against an enemy attack.
This has motivated governments around the world to spend on smaller surface combatants capable of operating in littoral waters, and advanced weapons and communication systems to enable these ships to perform multiple missions. Moreover, providing humanitarian relief, emergency medical care, and combating smuggling, piracy, and terrorism, has resulted in the continuous evolution of the role of naval vessels and surface combatants.
The changing trend has motivated manufacturers to develop more vessels with strategic sea-lift and amphibious operations capabilities, enabling a number of vessels to serve more than one role
The Global Naval Vessels and Surface Combatants Market 2017-2027 report offers a detailed analysis of the industry, with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for naval vessels, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
Browse the complete report at www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…-market-2017-2027
- Global Naval Vessels and Surface Combatants Market is projected to register a CAGR of 2.97% over 2017-2027.
- In terms of categories, the Corvettes segment is anticipated to account for the largest share of expenditure globally, with a market share of
25.7% followed by the Destroyers segment with a share of 23.6%. Frigates and Aircraft Carriers are anticipated to account
for the third and fourth largest segments of expenditure with a share of 23.5% and 14.2% respectively over the forecast period. The remaining market
share of 13% is expected to be constituted by the Amphibious Ships segment.
Reasons to access
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global naval vessels and surface combatants market over the next ten years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different naval vessel segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global naval vessels and surface combatants market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the defense ministries of different countries within the global naval vessels and surface combatants market
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top naval vessels providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...