Global commercial helicopter systems market is valued at US$8.2 Billion in 2017 and is expected to increase to US$11.6 Billion by 2027, representing a CAGR of 3.49% during the forecast period (2017-2027). Rising demand from emerging economies in the Asia-Pacific, Middle Eastern, and Latin American markets, along with the growing usage of helicopters across different sectors, such as medical emergency services, law enforcement, VIP and corporate transportation, and tourism, as well as offshore oil and gas, are some of the key factors expected to drive the market for commercial helicopters over the forecast period.
In terms of categories, medium helicopters are expected to account for the highest proportion of spending, followed by markets for light and heavy helicopters. The demand for commercial helicopters is expected to be driven by the rapid expansion of major helicopter operators and leasing corporations procuring significant numbers of new and advanced helicopters to renew their fleets.
These helicopter operators and leasing firms serve a diverse client base from various industries including offshore oil & gas, energy, helicopter emergency medical services (HEMS), search and rescue services, and VIP transport.
During 2017-2027, North America is expected to lead the global commercial helicopter market with a cumulative expenditure of US$37.9 Billion. The spending in the region will be largely driven by the growing usage of civil helicopters in HEMS, law enforcement operations, and other para-public missions.
Large manufacturers such as Russian Helicopters and Airbus Helicopters are making continuous efforts in research and development (R&D) to compete in the highly competitive commercial helicopter market. Speed and weight are important factors that affect helicopter performance, and manufacturers are currently focusing on the development of faster, larger, and more reliable helicopters for their clients.
The report “Global Commercial Helicopter Market 2017-2027” offers detailed analysis of the Global Commercial Helicopters Market over the next ten years, and provides market size forecasts. Furthermore, it covers key technological and market trends in the industry, and analyzes factors influencing demand for commercial helicopters.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- Overview: A snapshot of the commercial helicopters market during 2017-2027, including highlights of the demand drivers, trends, and challenges. It also provides a snapshot of the expenditure with respect to regions as well as segments.
- Market Dynamics: Insights into the technological developments of the commercial helicopters market and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of governments around the world. It also analyzes changing industry structure trends and the challenges faced by industry participants.
- Segment Analysis: Insights into the commercial helicopters market from a segmental perspective, and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each sector.
- Regional Analysis: Insights into the commercial helicopters market from a regional perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each region.
- Trend Analysis - Key Markets: An analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the commercial helicopters segments that are expected to be in demand in each region.
- Key Program Analysis: Details of the top programs in each segment expected to be executed during the forecast period.
- Competitive Landscape Analysis: Analysis of the competitive landscape of the global commercial helicopters industry. It provides an overview of key companies, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis.
Companies mentioned in this report: Bell Helicopter, Airbus Helicopters, Leonardo S.p.A., Sikorsky, Russian Helicopters, MD Helicopters, Inc., Robinson Helicopter Company.
Browse the complete report at www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…-market-2017-2027
- The global commercial helicopters market, valued at US$8.2 billion in 2017, is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.49% over the forecast period, to reach US$11.6 billion by 2027, with a cumulative value of US$107.4 billion.
- The market consists of three categories: light, medium and heavy helicopters.
- The market is expected to be dominated by the medium helicopters segment, which will account for 55% of the market, followed by the light and heavy segments with shares of 35.4% and 9.6%, respectively. North America is expected to dominate the sector with a share of 35.2%, followed by Asia-Pacific, with a share of 27.9% and Europe with 27.4%.
Reasons to access
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global commercial helicopter market over the next ten years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different commercial helicopter segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global commercial helicopter market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken in different countries within the global commercial helicopter market
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top commercial helicopter providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...