The purchase patterns of customers seeking civil law services is evolving continuously and customers are becoming more willing to purchase legal services from non-traditional companies. Companies are willing to purchase legal services from non-traditional firms that offers a range of professional services.
For instance, according to a survey by Deloitte about 52% of in-house departments are considering buying legal services from non-traditional law firms.
Civil Law Market Global Report 2017 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global civil law market.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for civil law? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The civil law market global report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography.
It places the market within the context of the wider civil law market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- The civil law market section of the report gives context. It compares the civil law market with other segments of the civil law market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses Expenditure Per Capita, Civil Law Indicators Comparison, Civil Law Enterprise And Employee Comparison
Markets covered: Civil Liberties And Human Rights, Civil Liberties And Human Rights (Prison Law)
Companies mentioned: Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP, Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz, Sullivan & Cromwell LLP, Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP and Affiliates, Kirkland & Ellis LLP, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP, Latham & Watkins LLP, Bhatt Murphy, DLA Piper International
Countries: China, India, Japan, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, USA, Brazil
Regions: Asia, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa, Oceania.
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, population, GDP, Expenditure Per Capita, Civil Law Indicators Comparison, Civil Law Enterprise And Employee Comparison
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Table of Content:
- Civil Law Practices Market Characteristics;
- Civil Law Practices Market Size And Growth;
- Pestle Analysis;
- Civil Law Practices Market Customer Information;
- Civil Law Practices Market Segmentation;
- Civil Law Practices Market Regional And Country Analysis;
- Global Civil Law Practices Market Comparison With Macro Economic Factors;
- Civil Law Practices Market Comparison With Macro Economic Factors Across Countries;
- Civil Law Practices Market Comparison With Industry Metrics;
- Asia-Pacific Civil Law Practices Market;
- Western Europe Civil Law Practices Market;
- Eastern Europe Civil Law Practices Market;
- North America Civil Law Practices Market;
- South America Civil Law Practices Market;
- Middle East Civil Law Practices Market;
- Africa Civil Law Practices Market;
- Civil Law Practices Market Competitive Landscape;
- Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Civil Law Practices Market;
- Market Background Legal Services Market;
- Market Background: Global Professional Services Market;
Reasons to Access
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: