The major growth driver of Automatic Content Recognition Market includes growing consumer electronics and wearable device market, rise in deployment of automatic content recognition in media & entertainment industries, and growing digital technology among others.
Market Research Future published a research report on “Automatic Content Recognition Market Research Report- Global Forecast to 2022” – Market Analysis, Scope, Stake, Progress, Trends and Forecast to 2022.
Market Synopsis of Automatic Content Recognition Market
Hence the market for Automatic Content Recognition is expected to grow at 7% CAGR (2016-2022).
However, technology limitation and lack of awareness about the technology is one of the factors which are hindering the growth of Automatic Content Recognition Market.
Get Sample of Report @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1208
Study Objective of Automatic Content Recognition Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Automatic Content Recognition Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Automatic Content Recognition market based on various factors- value chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by solutions, by domain, by end users and sub-segments
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Automatic Content Recognition Market
Global Automatic Content Recognition Market can be segmented as follows:
Segmentation by Technology: Passive fingerprinting, speech recognition and digital watermarks.
Segmentation by Applications: Broadcast industry, Media & Entertainment, Advertising, Industrial, Game industry, consumer electronics, and Education among others.
Regional Analysis of Automatic Content Recognition Market:
North America is dominating the market of Global Automatic Content Recognition due to the growing media industry in U.S. and Canada. High development in the journalism industry and growing gaming industry is also few of the major factor driving the market in North America.
Europe stands as second biggest market due to the high demand for consumer electronic products and growing education sector. Asia Pacific has emerged as fastest growing market which is supported by the factor such as rich presence of manufacturing companies in China, Japan and South Korea.
Some of the major players in Global Automatic Content Recognition Market include Arcsoft, Inc. (U.S.), Digimarc Corporation (U.S.), Microsoft Corporation (U.S.), ACR Cloud (China), Audible Magic Corporation (U.S.), Civolution (U.S.), Gracenote, Inc.(U.S.), Enswers, Inc.
(South Korea), Beatgrid Media BV (Netherlands), and Clarifai Inc. (U.S.) among others.
Get Complete Report @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/repor…ecognition-market
- ACR Cloud announced on February 2016 about its partnership with Xiaomi to integrate music recognition technology with MIUI. The end-consumers will be now able to stream and download the songs from their music library.
- Digimarc Corporation announced on July 2016 about its partnership with Diadeis, one of the leaders in design industries. The partnership is done to provide certified barcode provider to Digimarc. This Digimarc barcode will provide easy scanning at checkout and check-ins, and other valuable mobile engagement.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
For more information: