Global Packaging Tapes Market Information by Type (Filament tapes, Double-sided tapes, Parcel tapes, Light-duty packaging tapes, and others) by Material (Acrylic, Hot Melt, and others) by Application (Food & Beverages, Chemicals, Consumer Goods, and others) and Region - Forecast to 2021
The key players of global packaging tapes Market report include:
- B. Fuller Company
- Avery Dennison Corporation
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Nitto Denko Corporation
- Advance Tapes International
- Adhesives Research Inc.
- Bostik SA
- Dow Corning Corporation
- Evans Adhesive Corporation, Ltd.
- Franklin International
- Intertape Polymer Group
- Lord Corporation.
The report for Global Packaging Tapes Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market.
The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry.
The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
Study Objectives of Global Packaging Tapes Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 10 years of various segments and sub-segments of the Global Packaging Tapes Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To Analyze the Global Packaging Tapes Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, APAC, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by Types, Material, Application and by Region.
- To provide strategic profiling of the key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Packaging Tapes Market
Synopsis of the Global Packaging Tapes Market
The growing e-commerce and organized retail sector along with multiple usages of packaging tapes across various industries are the key drivers of packaging tapes market. The growth of e-commerce and food & beverage markets particularly in the Asian regions of China and India induces the demand for packaging tapes.
Furthermore the increased application across various industries fuels the demand for packaging tapes. This is backed by the increasing purchasing power and investments in the packaging industries.
The global packaging tapes market is expected reach US$ XX Million at the end of the forecasted period and is expected to grow at CAGR of X.X% from 2016 to 2021.
Global packaging tapes market is segmented on the basis of Type, Material, Application and Region. On the basis of Type it is segmented as Filament tapes, Double-sided tapes, Parcel tapes, Light-duty packaging tapes, and others.
On the basis of Material it is segmented as Acrylic, Hot Melt, and others. On the basis of Application it is segmented as Food & Beverages, Chemicals, Consumer Goods, and others.
Additionally on the basis of Region, it is segmented as North America, Europe, APAC and Rest of the World.
Regional Analysis of Global Packaging Tapes Market
APAC dominates the global packaging tapes market with its fastest growing market worldwide. It will expand at a CAGR XX% over the forecast period.
The region is expected to show rapid economic growth, increased purchasing power, growing e-commerce industries, and increased investment in organized retail sector which induces the demand for packaging tapes to be used in packaging.
North America is expected to grow over $XX million by 2021. It is followed by Europe and RoW which is also expected to grow at CAGR of XX% respectively from 2016 to 2021.
Complete Report Details at www.marketresearchfuture.com/repor…tapes-market-1406
Table of Contents
Request For TOC
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!