Global Car Manufacturing industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Request a sample of this report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/276934
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global car manufacturing market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The passenger cars manufacturers market value is calculated in terms of manufacturer selling price (MSP), and excludes all taxes and levies. _x000D_The volume represents the quantity of completely built up (CBU) cars in the particular country/region.
_x000D_Passenger cars are defined as motor vehicles with at least four wheels, used for the transport of passengers, and comprising no more than eight seats in addition to the driver's seat. _x000D_Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2016 annual average exchange rates._x000D_Car manufacturing can be a highly concentrated industry, and in some countries there is only one significant manufacturer.
Forecasts made in this profile should not be interpreted as predictions of any individual company's performance.
- The global car manufacturing industry had total revenues of $815.5bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.9% between 2012 and 2016.
- Industry consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2.4% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 66,697.3 thousand units in 2016.
- General motors as one of the leading companies in the US for car manufacturing also has undergone a series of acquisitions and mergers in recent years strengthening its position in this industry.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global car manufacturing market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global car manufacturing market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key car manufacturing market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global car manufacturing market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to access
- What was the size of the global car manufacturing market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the global car manufacturing market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global car manufacturing market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the global car manufacturing market?"
Browse the complete report @ www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…dustry-guide-2017
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...