A new research document with title 'Pack-Track Seize+Adapt Case Study: Wider opportunities for a double-walled tub' covering detailed analysis, Competitive landscape, forecast and strategies.The report will help user gain market insights, future trends and growth prospects for forecast.
Pack-Track Seize+Adapt Case Study: Wider opportunities for a double-walled tub
"Pack-Track Seize+Adapt Case Study: Wider opportunities for a double-walled tub", uses GlobalData's Pack-Track packaging innovation tool to take a closer look at a pack format currently used in South Korea by Binggrae for The Excellent ice cream and to consider how it could potentially inspire cross-category innovation.
Packaging innovation can be a tricky area to navigate, but by thinking laterally and exploring pack formats that are already available outside your own market sectors, it may be possible to Seize+Adapt an idea, modifying it to suit your own purposes. This case study was compiled using GlobalData's Pack-Track packaging innovation tool and takes a closer look at a double-walled plastic tub, currently used for an ice cream product, and considers how the format could cross over into other categories.
- Discusses key features and packaging benefits of The Excellent ice cream in a double-walled plastic tub.
- Explores how this convenient-to-use closure could be applied to other product categories.
Reasons to access
- Use GlobalData's Seize+Adapt Case Studies to inspire packaging innovation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends that drive and support packaging innovation so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Discover to which product sectors this packaging innovation could potentially have application to create a point of difference.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
View Detailed Table of Content at www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/62…dapt-case-study-3